Windows 10: How do I stop request to set up One Druve?

Discus and support How do I stop request to set up One Druve? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not want to use one drive or syncing if that's what I am being pestered about. On boot I am asked to sign in to One drive. I say no. A few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tremorzink, Aug 9, 2019.

1. How do I stop request to set up One Druve?

I do not want to use one drive or syncing if that's what I am being pestered about.

On boot I am asked to sign in to One drive. I say no. A few minutes later from the message board

I am asked again to sign in to One Drive.

How do I stop this annoyance?

Thanks

Tremor

:)

Tremorzink, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

How do I stop request to set up One Druve?

Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

How do I stop request to set up One Druve? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop request to set up One Druve?

1. How do I stop request to set up One Druve? - Similar Threads - stop request set

2. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  3. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  4. How do I set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  5. On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?: How do I stop the clock and settings things that pop up suddenly as icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-desktop-the-clock-and-settings-pop-up-on-the/eb1c17da-a559-4f15-96fe-f0445a1313dc
  6. On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?: How do I stop the clock and settings things that pop up suddenly as icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-desktop-the-clock-and-settings-pop-up-on-the/eb1c17da-a559-4f15-96fe-f0445a1313dc
  7. PIN request - when I never set one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN request - when I never set one: My Windows login started asking for a PIN a few months ago. I always cancelled out of it because I never set one up and didn't want to have to remember another code. But recently, I installed a new version of Office, and it won't let me access Office without a PIN. When I...
  8. how do i stop a client request loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i stop a client request loop: how do i stop a client request loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-client-request-loop/f63f9016-13a1-4ba5-b466-11141d42f9c9
  9. how do I stop a Hp download I did not request

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I stop a Hp download I did not request: how do I stop a Hp download I did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-hp-download-i-did-not-request/3ae9e5c2-c19c-486e-b827-578393a42359
  10. How to disable requests to set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable requests to set up a PIN?: How do I stop the repeated requests for me to establish a PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-disable-requests-to-set-up-a-pin/33e13579-d5be-4f57-90d6-e5653ec60a84