Windows 10: How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

Discus and support How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChynaTomas, Jul 6, 2021.

1. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message which would pop up on startup and randomly while I use my laptop:I have no idea what app PrepDirect is and I even tries deleting the folder after backing up but the error still pops up. Please help. It doesn't affect performance as far as I know but it's bugging me.

:)

ChynaTomas, Jul 6, 2021
  2. coody Win User

How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not be found.” After I click
    OK button, the RunDLL windows will disappear. I guess it might be some Logitech driver related to the Logitech mouse ever installed. Can I stop the pop up RunDLL pop up and how? Thank you for your answer.

coody, Jul 6, 2021
  3. coody Win User
    How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

I could not see any Logitech software from the Uninstall Program in the Control Panel. How can I stop the RunDLL pop up?

coody, Jul 6, 2021
  4. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

RunDLL error when start the Windows 10

Hi Flora,

RunDLL is a file needed to load certain Windows apps. And when a RunDLL error pops up on startup, it is usually due to a possible malware infection. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you download and run

Microsoft Safety Scanner
    to scan for malware infection.

Let us know the result of running the scan.

Dennis Mop, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

1. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up? - Similar Threads - stop RunDLL pop

2. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  3. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  4. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  6. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  7. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?: After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not be found.” After I click OK button, the RunDLL windows will disappear. I guess it might be some Logitech driver related to...
  9. Rundll pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rundll pop up: After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module cannot be found. This is a old printer I had 4 years ago with windows 8. This never happen before the update please can...
  10. RunDLL Pop Up Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...