Windows 10: How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking?

Discus and support How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Asus T100TA running Windows 10. It has a removable keyboard and I use it in both modes. I want my screen rotation to always be locked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NotReallyHere12, Nov 13, 2017.

1. How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking?

I have an Asus T100TA running Windows 10. It has a removable keyboard and I use it in both modes. I want my screen rotation to always be locked (System, Display, Lock Rotation). It remembers to stay locked when the keyboard is connected, but no matter what I do, every time I remove the keyboard the rotation unlocks. I can reset it but if I connect and disconnect the keyboard the same thing happens. How can I stop this from happening?

:)

NotReallyHere12, Nov 13, 2017
  2. [Epstein] Win User
    [Epstein], Nov 13, 2017
  3. How can I disable auto rotate?

Actually you can change auto rotation. It is under the settings>
    screen rotation
    . Unfortunately I am having an

issue with my screen not rotating....

CherylParks66, Nov 13, 2017
Thema:

How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking?

1. How do I stop screen rotation from unlocking? - Similar Threads - stop screen rotation

2. how do i stop my screen from glitching?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i stop my screen from glitching?: My screen is glitching going from the usual screen to a black screen really quickly and my cursor is blurry/pixelized now. It's getting worse. I think it's a screen issue but I'm not sure and I don't know what to do....
  3. how do i stop my screen from glitching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop my screen from glitching?: My screen is glitching going from the usual screen to a black screen really quickly and my cursor is blurry/pixelized now. It's getting worse. I think it's a screen issue but I'm not sure and I don't know what to do....
  4. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  5. my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer screen was inadvertently rotated, how do I rotate?: my laptop screen was inadvertently rotated how do I rotate back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-was-inadvertently-rotated-how/a7c175f8-9a7d-4098-b8db-1a4a8a80ceb7
  6. how do i rotate jpg pictures on screen display from my folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i rotate jpg pictures on screen display from my folders: rotate screens displays from my personal jpg folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rotate-jpg-pictures-on-screen-display/9df0bb1d-8c35-4333-8c4a-88f582114e21
  7. unlock screen rotation on my surface pro

unlock screen rotation on my surface pro: On my Surface Pro, I have found a rotation lock button in my settings but I can't turn it off, so the screen is locked and won't change with the angle of the screen, any ideas? Thanks community! Genevieve...
  8. Laptop stopped rotating screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stopped rotating screen: I encountered this issue on my Haier Y11C laptop with 360 rotatable screen. All of a sudden the screen rotating feature stopped working. Even if I manually switch to tablet mode the feature isn’t working...
  9. Screen Auto-rotation stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Auto-rotation stopped working: After the last Windows 10 update, screen auto-rotation has disappeared. DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) Please I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-rotation-stopped-working/e96b78b2-50b8-44ca-a204-f3c60b28878b
  10. Why do the dots stop rotating?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do the dots stop rotating?: I have a Dell Dimension 3100 that I upgraded to Windows 10, with no adverse effects. I recently added a widescreen monitor and a GT 730 card. This story is told in more detail in another thread. The reason for raising the issue here is that the driver is somehow in conflict...