Windows 10: How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

Discus and support How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the wireless card and disabled my ethernet.? That should have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhonda Frameli, May 24, 2024.

1. How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the wireless card and disabled my ethernet.? That should have taken care of bluetooth since I physically removed the wireless card right? I turned the laptop on and now I see 4 Microsoft network connections. I have also seen a personal Bluetooth network connection, that is before wireless adapter removal. My laptop installed a realtek audio device as well. Please help ! I have already changed passwords ,factory reset devices,bought new devices, and new emails accounts nothing works. Also they are showing u

:)

Rhonda Frameli, May 24, 2024
  2. RuskinF Win User

Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, May 24, 2024
  3. Steevo Win User
    hijacked via remote network access

Sounds like you are the recipient of stolen goods. All of our work laptops have this feature where it locks the BIOS and hard disk remotely if stolen, misplaced, or after a certain number of failed access attempts to the data on the disk without the TPM key.

I would suggest returning it to wherever you bought or got it.

Steevo, May 24, 2024
  4. How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, May 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

1. How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the... - Similar Threads - stop someone remotely

2. How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...: How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the wireless card and disabled my ethernet.? That should have taken care of bluetooth since I physically removed the wireless card right? I turned the laptop on and now I see 4 Microsoft...
  3. How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the...: How do I stop someone from remotely accessing my laptop remotely even after I removed the wireless card and disabled my ethernet.? That should have taken care of bluetooth since I physically removed the wireless card right? I turned the laptop on and now I see 4 Microsoft...
  4. How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?

How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?: I've noticed some programs in my recent list that I didn't go to and also my wifi connection settings don't seem to be secure. It is a new computer but I think someone had already hacked into it by having access to my router. He's an IT professional and getting the truth out...
  5. How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop someone from accessing my computer remotely that had access to my router?: I've noticed some programs in my recent list that I didn't go to and also my wifi connection settings don't seem to be secure. It is a new computer but I think someone had already hacked into it by having access to my router. He's an IT professional and getting the truth out...
  6. how to to access device remotely from remote computer?

how to to access device remotely from remote computer?: hello all i need help how to to access device remotely from remote computer?USB from remote computer to OBD2 interface to car. or Ethernet to OBD2like this...
  7. Someone remote accessed my laptop, windows vulnerability?

Someone remote accessed my laptop, windows vulnerability?: I have advanced firewall policies and very strong passwords. I am using windows 11 Home edition and it was a recent install maybe 1 or 2 weeks. I do not use wifi. I am careful about what software I download. I know someone remote accessed my computer because was watching the...
  8. I think someone has remote access to my PC

I think someone has remote access to my PC: i tried to delete some files from my pc and i got this error [ATTACH] The only user I have is "PC" which is the one i created . went to event viewer and i found this [ATTACH] What should i do now? i also found that someone has made an account for some farmers dating...
  9. unauthorized remote access, how do I find the program & then stop it?

unauthorized remote access, how do I find the program & then stop it?: Hi guys a friend of mine recently let a guy into her system from 'Microsoft' (yeah I know Ive told her many times !) anyway he's obviously installed something so he can log on and do what he likes. (she thought it was teamviewer but I cant find any reference to that) I have...
  10. how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?

how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?: how I stop remote access to my computer by a hidden network and how to I remove this threat, how do I keep my computer safer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-remote-access-and-installation-of/c0d83587-b2a3-408d-93fe-2c47715ad3bb