Windows 10: How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

Discus and support How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know how to stop the large amount of Junk from being sent to my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vardonSwenby, Jun 7, 2019.

1. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

I would like to know how to stop the large amount of Junk from being sent to my computer

:)

vardonSwenby, Jun 7, 2019

2. HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

OT: SPAM/JUNK MAIL.

HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL/ THANKS

marjorieikov, Jun 7, 2019
  3. scopio Win User
    Outlook Junk Mail capacity

Just curious if there is a limit to the number of junk , spam mail that can be stored in the Blocked Mail List, mainly Blocked Mail Domain list? Just blocking junk mail is not as effective as blocking the domain although this can be quite labourious too.

scopio, Jun 7, 2019
  4. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

Changing email address to avoid junk mail

I have windows 10, Microsoft account & use windows live mail. Want to slightly change my email address because of all the junk mail. Please in simple steps tell me how to do this !!! Thank you.!!!

[Original title: changing email address]

marjorieikov, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

1. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username - Similar Threads - stop spam junk

2. How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?: Earlier last year I had to set up a family member's laptop, including of course a Microsoft account. She did not have a personal e-mail account and I just used mine, as at that point I had a company laptop that was linked to the company's Microsoft account with my company...
  3. How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change username\e-mail address on an existing Microsoft account?: Earlier last year I had to set up a family member's laptop, including of course a Microsoft account. She did not have a personal e-mail account and I just used mine, as at that point I had a company laptop that was linked to the company's Microsoft account with my company...
  4. How do I change it to my username?

How do I change it to my username?: I bought a laptop hp envy x360 12 gen a few days ago and even after I changed the user and deleted the old one the file extension is still the old user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-it-to-my-username/945d3d73-f9d3-49f2-ab4b-84329ad9c546
  5. How do I change it to my username?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change it to my username?: I bought a laptop hp envy x360 12 gen a few days ago and even after I changed the user and deleted the old one the file extension is still the old user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-it-to-my-username/945d3d73-f9d3-49f2-ab4b-84329ad9c546
  6. How do i change my username?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my username?: The username i am asking about is the one which you see in the "Users" folder in C drive. I want to change that name but I am afraid if it will break any of my apps because the location would be changed. Like earlier the app was in C/Users/oldname/app.exe and now it is in...
  7. How do i change my username?

How do i change my username?: The username i am asking about is the one which you see in the "Users" folder in C drive. I want to change that name but I am afraid if it will break any of my apps because the location would be changed. Like earlier the app was in C/Users/oldname/app.exe and now it is in...
  8. Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?

Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?: Hi guys, I get ~5 spam emails a day all from the same email address. I can't work out to get them automatically taken out of my inbox and put in the spam folder or directly deleted. Can it be done in the Windows 10 mail app. Thanks. Mike...
  9. How to log junk/spam email IP addresses

How to log junk/spam email IP addresses: I have been receiving a bunch of suspicious email lately and I want to log the suspicious emails IP address so I can determine their geographic location. How do I do this in the Mail application included in Windows 10? The mail application also has separate folders for junk...
  10. how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address: how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-notify-my-address-book-that-i-am-changing/112cb94a-14b1-492b-8504-27fedd2dcc67"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spam changing from

2. how can i stop the incredible aqmount of junk mail on my computer?