Windows 10: How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

Discus and support How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know how to stop the large amount of Junk from being sent to my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vardonSwenby, Jun 7, 2019.

1. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

I would like to know how to stop the large amount of Junk from being sent to my computer

:)

vardonSwenby, Jun 7, 2019

2. HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

OT: SPAM/JUNK MAIL.

HOW CAN YOU STOP SPAM/JUNK MAIL AT IT'S SOURCE?

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL/ THANKS

marjorieikov, Jun 7, 2019
  3. scopio Win User
    Outlook Junk Mail capacity

Just curious if there is a limit to the number of junk , spam mail that can be stored in the Blocked Mail List, mainly Blocked Mail Domain list? Just blocking junk mail is not as effective as blocking the domain although this can be quite labourious too.

scopio, Jun 7, 2019
  4. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

Changing email address to avoid junk mail

I have windows 10, Microsoft account & use windows live mail. Want to slightly change my email address because of all the junk mail. Please in simple steps tell me how to do this !!! Thank you.!!!

[Original title: changing email address]

marjorieikov, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username

1. How do I stop spam/junk mail from my computer other than changing my address/username - Similar Threads - stop spam junk

2. Change my mail address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change my mail address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  3. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...
  4. how do I change my username in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change my username in windows 10?: how do I change my username in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-username-in-windows-10/9c1e5242-f1dc-49f9-80a8-d6727c3c0cc5"
  5. how do i change my internal username on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my internal username on windows 10?: i use the same microsoft account as the rest of my family, as it's more convenient to have everyone's stuff all stored in the one place. i'm using a surface pro with a single user (myself) connected to said microsoft account. whenever anything on my computer needs to fill in...
  6. How do I change the password for my computer?

How do I change the password for my computer?: I would like to do away with the need to sign in to my computer each time I boot up. Can I make that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-change-the-password-for-my-computer/70c3967b-31e6-4e59-840a-d2f7975b8135
  7. how do i COMPLETELY stop my computer from updating!?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i COMPLETELY stop my computer from updating!?!?: it seems that i am CONSTANTLY being FORCED by microsoft to "update" my computer at their leisure. i never asked for their "updates", i tried turning off all things associated with their "updates", BUT THEY STILL KEEP COMING! I DONT WANT THEM, I DONT NEED THEM! they say its...
  8. How do I change this computer from me to my son !

How do I change this computer from me to my son !: How do I change this computer from me to my son ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-change-this-computer-from-me-to-my-son/d957f812-9d8b-4073-abfc-f5937e12b0d9
  9. How do I change the password on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...
  10. I changed my windows username, password stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I changed my windows username, password stopped working: I changed my username on Windows 10, and after a while I logged out. Then when I try to log back, it asks for password, but my old password doesnt work. I also tried putting blank password (not writing anything) but that doesn't work either. How can I return to using my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i stop the incredible aqmount of junk mail on my computer?