Windows 10: How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?

Discus and support How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Pentium, win 10;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Boswell6, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Boswell6 Win User

How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?

HP Pentium, win 10;

:)

Boswell6, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Miggle Win User

7850 buzzing while gaming

So I've installed, reinstalled and updated my drivers countless times to try to fix this, I'm not sure what else to do but RMA it.

the buzzing changes with fps, even with vsnc on there is a very loud buzz through the speakers

any suggestions?

Miggle, Nov 11, 2019
  3. BlackWeedow, Nov 11, 2019
  4. How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?

Loud Static Through Speakers Problem

Im Getting Loud Static Through Speakers When First Starting Up Before Windows Plays The Startup Sound, The Loud Static Stops After The Windows Startup Sound Plays. Seems Like Ive Had This Problem After Overclocking. Specs Are As Listed, Please Help.

accordpower99, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?

1. How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ? - Similar Threads - stop loud 'buzz'

2. Buzzing sound from speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing sound from speakers.: My one-month-old Lenovo laptop randomly started to make a kind of annoying buzzing sound while playing audio. I have all the drivers updated, and also tried trouble shooting. i dont know if this is a hardware issue. Can anyone advise me on how to fix this....
  3. Buzzing sound from speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing sound from speakers.: My one-month-old Lenovo laptop randomly started to make a kind of annoying buzzing sound while playing audio. I have all the drivers updated, and also tried trouble shooting. i dont know if this is a hardware issue. Can anyone advise me on how to fix this....
  4. Left pc on, woke up to a blank display and loud buzzing sound from speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left pc on, woke up to a blank display and loud buzzing sound from speakers.: As the title suggests, I left my Windows 11 pro PC on overnight, and awoke to a buzzing sound. However, it was coming from my monitor as I leave it turned on, the one I leave on it my secondary one. I have not turned my pc back on yet, because I want a second opinion. I have...
  5. Left pc on, woke up to a blank display and loud buzzing sound from speakers.

Left pc on, woke up to a blank display and loud buzzing sound from speakers.: As the title suggests, I left my Windows 11 pro PC on overnight, and awoke to a buzzing sound. However, it was coming from my monitor as I leave it turned on, the one I leave on it my secondary one. I have not turned my pc back on yet, because I want a second opinion. I have...
  6. Music stops playing after a few minutes on ONE Bluetooth speaker, and loudly BUZZES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music stops playing after a few minutes on ONE Bluetooth speaker, and loudly BUZZES: Hi. I have a new LG Gram laptop on Windows 10. Its Bluetooth works flawlessly connecting two different mice mouses?!When I connect the laptop to one particular BT speaker, music will play fine for about 4 to 10 minutes. But suddenly, all music/sound stops and a LOUD...
  7. Music stops playing after a few minutes on ONE Bluetooth speaker, and loudly BUZZES

Music stops playing after a few minutes on ONE Bluetooth speaker, and loudly BUZZES: Hi. I have a new LG Gram laptop on Windows 10. Its Bluetooth works flawlessly connecting two different mice mouses?!When I connect the laptop to one particular BT speaker, music will play fine for about 4 to 10 minutes. But suddenly, all music/sound stops and a LOUD...
  8. Music stops playing after a few minutes on ONE Bluetooth speaker, and loudly BUZZES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Win10 buzzing from speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 buzzing from speakers: So having had an issue crop up where getting a buzzing sound from my 5.1 speakers setup and not from hdmi or coax out. Two things, make sure speakers are not next to or by another speaker tv ect. as this will mute the speaker. Next make sure speaker is not too close to any...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...