Windows 10: How do I stop the movement of emoticons?

Discus and support How do I stop the movement of emoticons? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With Windows 7, all one had to do was hit the ESC (Escape) key. I find the movement of these emoticons distracting when I'm trying to read something.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Writer, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Writer Win User

How do I stop the movement of emoticons?

With Windows 7, all one had to do was hit the ESC (Escape) key. I find the movement of these emoticons distracting when I'm trying to read something.

:)

Writer, Sep 16, 2015

2. Random ZooP

How do I stop my mouse movements (touchpad) from randomly zooming in or zooming out using Windows 10 Pro?

Edmund F Speck, Sep 16, 2015
  3. How do I stop the automatic transfer of videos from my phone when I connect it to the comptuer?

My 7 year old uses my phone to make movies... alot of movies... tons of movies. And we don't want to keep them all... maybe 6 out of the ton. Since deleting the vidoes from the phone's interface would take a month, I want to attach it to the computer and
    delete them there.

Here's the problem. Zune insists on transfering every bloody video to the computer before it allows me to delete them. Needless ot say this is rather time consuming and pointless.

How can I stop it and just delete the videos?

Thanks much!

Scott

ScottTarone, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

How do I stop the movement of emoticons?

1. How do I stop the movement of emoticons? - Similar Threads - stop movement emoticons

2. How do I change the movement settings on Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the movement settings on Roblox: I have reinstalled Roblox countless times and even reset it in my PC settings but nothing works. I am currently playing Roblox on Mouse and Keyboard but when I go into movement setting there are only movement setting for touch screen no options for mouse and keyboard. Its...
  3. How do I change the movement settings on Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the movement settings on Roblox: I have reinstalled Roblox countless times and even reset it in my PC settings but nothing works. I am currently playing Roblox on Mouse and Keyboard but when I go into movement setting there are only movement setting for touch screen no options for mouse and keyboard. Its...
  4. how do i stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this?: This is pretty recent, but Everytime I move my cursor out of the window program space it automatically disappears and it becomes a hassle to use it again because after clicking on the program from taskbar I have to instantly move the mouse to the program to use it.How do I...
  5. how do i stop this?

how do i stop this?: This is pretty recent, but Everytime I move my cursor out of the window program space it automatically disappears and it becomes a hassle to use it again because after clicking on the program from taskbar I have to instantly move the mouse to the program to use it.How do I...
  6. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

Emoticons & Emojis Licenses: Good day everyone !I'm looking for some info about the use of emoticons / emojis from older version of Windows Messenger or Windows 8 / 10.Even if they are not open sourced, I can't find information about the scope of use.From what I understand :- The Microsoft Product Icons...
  7. How do I, stop this??????

How do I, stop this??????: I have multiple, Dell laptop computers.All running, Windows 10.I'm having a problem, with my primary computer.So I'm using, this one. To come to the, forum.Let me say. In, the beginning. I tried Windows 11,when it came out. But I just, didn't like it!It was, too heavy. Too...
  8. Blender; How do I get a realistic movement (gang)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blender; How do I get a realistic movement (gang)?: Hello, I've been experimenting with Blender again. In the game, a ball is supposed to bounce off an object so that it doesn't always go straight but in a different direction depending on the VU (the word from "billiard jargon") of the object. can somebody give me...
  9. How to stop mouse movement from waking the computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop mouse movement from waking the computer?: I don't want my computer to wake from Sleep when the mouse is moved. I went to Computer Management > Device Manager > Mice > HID-compliant mouse > Properties > Power Management and unchecked "Allow this device to wake the computer". However moving the mouse still wakes the...
  10. Emoticons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emoticons: I would like to know how to access the emoticon application when I am in gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/emoticons/913b827b-6009-414d-92cf-b23e8fa3a96d