Windows 10: How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus.

Discus and support How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus? Also, Norton Antivirus ads pop up. It says I have viruses and then I'll get request to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JulieHamlett, Dec 2, 2021.

1. How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus.

How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus? Also, Norton Antivirus ads pop up. It says I have viruses and then I'll get request to download Norton Antivirus and it says I have 5 viruses on Edge. Windows Protector states no virus and computer is protected.

:)

JulieHamlett, Dec 2, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Windows Defender and McAffee

sadly not...I uninstalled the programme but there is a second item listed in programmes which seems to be an empty file, just a banner for McAffee LIvesafe asking me to update my subscription. When I try to uninstall that I get a pop up asking which file
    I want...but there is no option to highlight and nothing listed. I can't delete it through right click either. I've restarted twice and still have Defender saying I need to update Virus protection and Firewall through McAffee....

Wondering if I should install the McAffee uninstaller as someone suggested above??

IreneCollier, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus.

How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus.

1. How do I stop the notification of renewing my McAffee antivirus. - Similar Threads - stop notification renewing

2. I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...: I ran scans with Total Defense that was already on my computer and it came up with no threats and Windows Security Center says I am protected an secured. Are the notifications legitimate?...
  3. I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...: I ran scans with Total Defense that was already on my computer and it came up with no threats and Windows Security Center says I am protected an secured. Are the notifications legitimate?...
  4. how do i renew my msdn license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i renew my msdn license: i purchased a renewal for msdn and when i try to apply the code it says that I had not had a license within the last 6 months. Can I get my money back or can someone check to see if I had a license?...
  5. how do i renew my msdn license

how do i renew my msdn license: i purchased a renewal for msdn and when i try to apply the code it says that I had not had a license within the last 6 months. Can I get my money back or can someone check to see if I had a license?...
  6. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  7. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  8. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. how do i stop ms notifications

how do i stop ms notifications: i keep incessantly receiving e mail messages ref my activities on ms - how do i stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-ms-notifications/bc9e3fa5-481c-4b9b-8918-1c468b0d7a58
  10. how can i re-enable the notification banner of my antivirus ?

how can i re-enable the notification banner of my antivirus ?: Hi somedays ago , i disabled the notification banner for my antivirus at every virus signature updates , i got a notificaition banner well in the preferences-> notification ->i disabled it for my antivirus today i wanted to re-enable but there is no more in the list...