Windows 10: How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.

Discus and support How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my PC the audio defaults to 100%. Is there any way I can make it stick at say 20%?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stereogram23, Jan 22, 2020.

1. How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.

Every time I turn on my PC the audio defaults to 100%. Is there any way I can make it stick at say 20%?

:)

Stereogram23, Jan 22, 2020
  2. SomaTGW Win User

Sound when turning off computer

Hello Tenforums!

Simple question, every time I turn off my computer and the Windows 10 "Shutting Down" window comes up, I get a noise just before it fully shuts down, I checked if it was a sound that was set but there's no "shutting off" or "log out" sound, and I THINK It's a Critical Stop sound that comes, but I can't check what it is as the computer is shutting down.

SomaTGW, Jan 22, 2020
  3. windows 7 computer sound problem

for some odd reason my computer audio stopped working and if you say just turn up the volume its at 100% but no sound will come out pls help.

Memefighter46, Jan 22, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.

1. How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on. - Similar Threads - stop sound coming

2. I want No Password when I turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want No Password when I turn on the computer: All I want is for it to not ask for a password and I want to remove the lock screen all together. The stupid lock screen comes on after a few minutes. I want my screen saver to come on, not the lock screen asking me for my password. I already went to netplwiz user accounts...
  3. when I send an email it comes up as HHiTest How do I edit this

when I send an email it comes up as HHiTest How do I edit this: when I send an email it comes up as HHiTest How do I edit this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-it-comes-up-as-hhitest-how-do/84e494d7-65de-400b-8f1a-14e623fff16f
  4. HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE: FOR SOME REASON MY KEYBOARD STATRED MAKING A SOUND WHEN I PRESS ON KEYS TO TYPE.HOW DO I STOP THISN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-keyboard-making-sounds-when-i-type/0a429486-d3b8-4f67-bee9-32927d816bf3
  5. How do I stop this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop this?: [ATTACH] This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut down or restart my laptop. I want to ask if there is anyway I can stop this scam from ever appearing on my laptop again?...
  6. why the sound do not come on when i start up?

why the sound do not come on when i start up?: The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-sound-do-not-come-on-when-i-start-up/d655b08c-e158-4466-a391-cf454f0b835f
  7. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...
  8. how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer

how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer: how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-edge-from-starting-when-i-turn-on-my/1285b08f-061d-474a-b070-82fe6384a69d
  9. How do I stop computers from syncing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop computers from syncing?: Have used Windows since the mid-90s. A few years ago I was given an iPad mini because I needed a tablet. After fighting with it for a few years I got a tablet running Win10. I've found that after setting up the tablet, changes on the tablet were also made on my desktop. How...
  10. How do I stop strange "Windows" sound?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop strange "Windows" sound?: Here's the issue, every 30 minutes or so a sound plays through my speakers. I have identified it as the "Windows Background" sound. If you right click on the volume icon and click on sounds, it's the sound used for a number of different items, including the "Default Beep"...