Windows 10: how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused?

Discus and support how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; yeah i got no idea what to do ._. submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oofoofoof333, Mar 10, 2020.

1. how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused?

/u/oofoofoof333, Mar 10, 2020
  2. fredie12 Win User

feburary update?

Is it just me or is anybody else still waiting for the feburary update? Orange user in UK.

fredie12, Mar 10, 2020
  3. gingeraz Win User
    KB4532693 and 4244 fix

I uninstalled the updates Friday night. I have rebooted several times. I do not see my files.

I thought I paused my updates and yet KB4534132 and KB4532693 were installed on 02/15/20. I will uninstall 2693 now.

gingeraz, Mar 10, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused?

Windows 10 KB4532693

Hi Tom

Yes, Microsoft have reported it is aware of Windows 10 KB4532693 critical bug that causes users files to disappear . . .

If you have not already installed that update, do not install it, if you have already installed the update and experienced no issues immediately after installing it, then there is no need to do anything, because it is stable on your PC . . .

If you have not already installed that update, and it is in the list of pending updates, you can stop that installing - download the tool from the link below, run that, in the list of pending updates, select that update and click 'Hide' that will stop windows
    from attempting to install it:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/2/2/f2...

DaveM121, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused?

1. how do i stop the update KB4532693 from 11 of feburary from installing while it's paused? - Similar Threads - stop update KB4532693

2. How do I stop windows 11 from Installing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop windows 11 from Installing?: I recently came bank to my laptop after leaving it on overnight to download a few large files.Woke up to windows telling me to set a resart time to install WINDOWS 11. I havent ever given any consent for Windows 11 and it has downloaded it and ready to install anymoment my...
  3. How do I stop windows 11 from Installing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop windows 11 from Installing?: I recently came bank to my laptop after leaving it on overnight to download a few large files.Woke up to windows telling me to set a resart time to install WINDOWS 11. I havent ever given any consent for Windows 11 and it has downloaded it and ready to install anymoment my...
  4. How do I stop windows 11 from Installing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 will not update HOW DO I STOP IT FROM TRYING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not update HOW DO I STOP IT FROM TRYING?: I have multiple sites and emails for each site, a school account, and personal accounts. Windows 11 will not update on my laptop. I want to change the download location but cannot stop the process without going into the system settings. The pause isn;t working. I can't get my...
  6. Windows 11 will not update HOW DO I STOP IT FROM TRYING?

Windows 11 will not update HOW DO I STOP IT FROM TRYING?: I have multiple sites and emails for each site, a school account, and personal accounts. Windows 11 will not update on my laptop. I want to change the download location but cannot stop the process without going into the system settings. The pause isn;t working. I can't get my...
  7. How do I stop Windows from updating?

How do I stop Windows from updating?: I've gone through all the answers on YouTube, and STILL I get notices that windows will update Windows 10 now or an a later time. I keep ignoring these because it appears that after some past update my computer can no longer play *.VOB videos on Media Player, and doesn't want...
  8. KB4532693 update was installed on my computer should i uninstall KB4532693 ?

KB4532693 update was installed on my computer should i uninstall KB4532693 ?: although i'm not experiencing any issues or reboot or not aware of file deletion i have already remove KB4524244 following the problem notice on this update. currently KB4532693 update was installed on my computer should i uninstall KB4532693 update?...
  9. Stop an app from pausing.

Stop an app from pausing.: Hello, I don't have a smartphone so I use the Instagram app on my computer to watch friends live streams. It's frustrating when I want to do work and listen to friends live streams but Instagram app pauses because i've clicked off the window. How can I stop this?...
  10. How do I stop update from downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I stop update from downloading: It keeps downloading and installing and I don't want it cause it causes my start menu from displaying. I need it to stop installing. [img] 113111
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4532693 ignoring pause

2. how to stop kb4551762 from installing