Windows 10: How do i stop the updates indefinately?

Discus and support How do i stop the updates indefinately? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good evening everyone, How do I stop the updates? Every time I update Windows, the software I have stops working properly. Thank you for any help I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cmmpro1, Jan 8, 2018.

1. cmmpro1 Win User

How do i stop the updates indefinately?

Good evening everyone,
    How do I stop the updates? Every time I update Windows, the software I have stops working properly. Thank you for any help I get on this.

:)

cmmpro1, Jan 8, 2018

2. How do I stop the updates

I have lost count of the amount of times that I have now been left stranded by my laptop because it just decides to update or fix something or scan something. I am writing this message on my tablet because for almost 2 hrs now it has been doing it again
    and I lost the will to life when it said that the update failed so it is reverting back!!! WHAT another 2 HRS!!! I am now seriously considering leaving Windows after a life time of using it. I just think the pain of learning a new operating system will be
    less than the pain of carrying on like this...

MiasMuller, Jan 8, 2018
  3. themtnerd Win User
    How do I make the updates STOP!!

Got it. I've disabled the update.

Thank you Frederik.

themtnerd, Jan 8, 2018
  4. cmmpro1 Win User

I figured it out!! LOL

cmmpro1, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i stop the updates indefinately? - Similar Threads - stop updates indefinately

2. how do i stop windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop windows updates: I am running many server programs on my pc and I want constant uptime, however, my copy of windows 10 keeps trying to install updates and failing, this causes my server to not shut down properly and corupt every time. I have been stuck on the same backup for a while and just...
  3. how do i stop windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop windows updates: I am running many server programs on my pc and I want constant uptime, however, my copy of windows 10 keeps trying to install updates and failing, this causes my server to not shut down properly and corupt every time. I have been stuck on the same backup for a while and just...
  4. how do i stop windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I stop the W10 updates?

How do I stop the W10 updates?: How can stop the updates? Or at least choose the security and leave the rest behind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-w10-updates/fc5a5065-d025-47f4-9eba-dd59a10a105a
  6. How Do I Stop 2004 Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How Do I Stop 2004 Update?: after a bit internetting, i noticed things were chugging - turns out Updates is downloading 2004 w/out asking me this time. How do i kill it? TIA 168178
  7. HOW DO I STOP WINDOWS UPDATES

HOW DO I STOP WINDOWS UPDATES: HOW DO I STOP ALL UPDATES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-updates/056d7540-c968-4346-bd0f-b16f49def3e8
  8. How do i stop this update

How do i stop this update: My build is Windows 10, version 1803. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 Failed to install on ‎3/‎17/‎2019 - 0xc1900101 How can I stop this update....
  9. how do i stop updates

how do i stop updates: how do I delete update that are in the que https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-updates/383080ed-eb50-46c0-ad9f-f577ac191011
  10. How do I stop automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I stop automatic updates?: Hi everyone, I hate Windows 10 because it updates without my consent and slows my computer down a lot. I'd like to be notified that new updates are available and give my OK to download and install them. Can anyone help me please? 10707