Windows 10: How do i stop these from appearing?

Discus and support How do i stop these from appearing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Video tools" "Shortcut tools" "Application tools" [ATTACH] 167739 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VERX, Nov 4, 2020.

1. VERX Win User

How do i stop these from appearing?

"Video tools"
    "Shortcut tools"
    "Application tools"

How do i stop these from appearing? 3.png

:)

VERX, Nov 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do i stop these from appearing? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 4, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Nov 4, 2020
  4. How do i stop these from appearing?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

How do i stop these from appearing?

1. How do i stop these from appearing? - Similar Threads - stop appearing

2. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  3. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  4. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.: Every time I power-on, Microsoft Installer appears on my screen. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-installer-appears-on-my-computer-screen/af0b9b1c-54d9-4001-8e72-61f175eb32bf
  5. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.: Every time I power-on, Microsoft Installer appears on my screen. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-installer-appears-on-my-computer-screen/af0b9b1c-54d9-4001-8e72-61f175eb32bf
  6. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I stop the hand from appearing while still having a coloured pointer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the hand from appearing while still having a coloured pointer!: Hi All,I can either have a pointer in a colour I can see OR stop the pointer from changing to a hand. What I want is a coloured pointer that stays a pointer! Can someone please help?...
  8. How do I stop the hand from appearing while still having a coloured pointer!

How do I stop the hand from appearing while still having a coloured pointer!: Hi All,I can either have a pointer in a colour I can see OR stop the pointer from changing to a hand. What I want is a coloured pointer that stays a pointer! Can someone please help?...
  9. How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?: How do I stop the yellow "custom office templates" folders from appearing in my File Explorer's "Documents" page on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-yellow-custom-office-templates/858fc04e-1ac9-4bbe-a5e8-3828271fd7c2
  10. How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?

How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?: How do I stop the yellow "custom office templates" folders from appearing in my File Explorer's "Documents" page on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-yellow-custom-office-templates/858fc04e-1ac9-4bbe-a5e8-3828271fd7c2