Windows 10: How do i stop these from appearing?

Discus and support How do i stop these from appearing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Video tools" "Shortcut tools" "Application tools" [ATTACH] 167739 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VERX, Nov 4, 2020.

1. VERX Win User

How do i stop these from appearing?

"Video tools"
    "Shortcut tools"
    "Application tools"

How do i stop these from appearing? 3.png

:)

VERX, Nov 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do i stop these from appearing? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 4, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Nov 4, 2020
  4. How do i stop these from appearing?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

How do i stop these from appearing?

1. How do i stop these from appearing? - Similar Threads - stop appearing

2. Finding a solution to stop the shaking of desktop and removing lines appearing under the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding a solution to stop the shaking of desktop and removing lines appearing under the...: My pc monitor desktop has an issue of shaking after the appearance of few lines under the task bar. when i take the curse to that area it reflects like a mirror. And when a window is opened the tab bar gets hidden behind the working space. what can I do to solve this?...
  3. Finding a solution to stop the shaking of desktop and removing lines appearing under the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding a solution to stop the shaking of desktop and removing lines appearing under the...: My pc monitor desktop has an issue of shaking after the appearance of few lines under the task bar. when i take the curse to that area it reflects like a mirror. And when a window is opened the tab bar gets hidden behind the working space. what can I do to solve...
  4. When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears.: Windows log as below: Faulting application name: Ghbip008.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5afb7b40 Faulting module name: mfc140u.dll, version: 14.13.26020.0, time stamp: 0x5a3a00c0 Exception code: 0xc0000006 Fault offset: 0x000b4405 Faulting process id: 0x3328 Faulting...
  5. Transfer of large amounts of data just stops, but disks continue to appear as data is being...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer of large amounts of data just stops, but disks continue to appear as data is being...: Hi all, I am doing a disk upgrade and in the process of replacing existing disks, large amounts of data need to be moved between the disks. Since the transfer process is time consuming I have done these late at night leaving the computer on. When checking the next morning...
  6. [Program name] has stopped working no longer appears when application crashes?

[Program name] has stopped working no longer appears when application crashes?: I remembered the message saying [Program name] has stopped working and saying... A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. As of 1903 the message doesn't appear again and is there a way...
  7. Stop Unwanted Languages from appearing in the Language Bar.

Stop Unwanted Languages from appearing in the Language Bar.: I set my regional setting to English Israel, this automatically installs the Hebrew standard keyboard code: HE3 to the language bar; problem is that another program I use automatically installs the other Hebrew keyboard code: HE to the language bar. That's very annoying...
  8. Tmp files and crdownload files won’t stop appearing on my desktop. This never happened to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tmp files and crdownload files won’t stop appearing on my desktop. This never happened to...: I download a lot of mp3s and jpegs on my laptop, but I’ve never had any issues with tmp files and crdownloads appearing out of no where. Every time I “fix the issues” it is only temporary. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/BomptonBigga [link]...
  9. How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...

How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sodapopo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqjr9t/how_do_i_get_this_x_to_stop_appearing_when_my/
  10. My two windows 10 (v. 2004) appear to be syncing but I need to stop it.

My two windows 10 (v. 2004) appear to be syncing but I need to stop it.: If I add shortcuts to separate partitions on my desktop they also appear on my laptop, which doesn't have those partitions. In settings syncing to other devices is OFF on both machines. Other shortcuts also appear to be synced as well. submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link]...