Windows 10: How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers?

Discus and support How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried everything to get rid of these hideous wallpapers, and i need to find a way how to stop these. for proof:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GracieMartin1, Jul 28, 2021.

1. How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers?

I've tried everything to get rid of these hideous wallpapers, and i need to find a way how to stop these. for proof:

:)

GracieMartin1, Jul 28, 2021

2. wallpaper daily on Windows 7 phone

Thank you for your response - I tried all of the solutions offered, including uninstalling & reinstalling the app, but still the same problem! When I click on wallpaper daily across the top of the screen under wallpaper daily is "unknown". This only
    started happening after I installed the upgrade a few days ago.

Any other suggestions you can offer to resolve this problem would be very much appreciated! Again, thank you.

GailFuller, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Impossible to get rid of daily wallpaper viewer in One Drive

I like my Lockscreen and Backgound to use images from Daily Wallpaper Viewer. However if you load the app it keeps putting a Daily Wallpaper Folder in OneDrive "Photos" as well as on PC harddrive. No matter how many times I delete it back it comes. Who in
    gods name thinks i want to see the daily wallpaper screwing up my family photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do i stop this other than what I've done which is delete the app

mikeslovakia, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Anna Bol Win User

How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers?

Bing Wallpaper

Hello fyefye,

Bing provides you daily wallpaper images gallery for several countries. The daily Bing wallpaper
    changes your device background or lock screen with Bing image of the day.
    To help you with your concern, we’ll need to clarify some details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to the Bing wallpaper app?
    • Can you provide us the exact error message that you’re getting?

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers?

1. How do i stop these Pesky daily wallpapers? - Similar Threads - stop Pesky daily

2. How do I stop my wallpaper turning to a solid color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop my wallpaper turning to a solid color?: Every time I choose a file to switch my desktop background to, it reverts back to a solid color. I have tried everything I have been able to find online, but no luck. I can change my wallpaper to previous themes I have used that are shown in the personalization menu. Thanks!...
  3. How do I stop my wallpaper turning to a solid color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my wallpaper turning to a solid color?: Every time I choose a file to switch my desktop background to, it reverts back to a solid color. I have tried everything I have been able to find online, but no luck. I can change my wallpaper to previous themes I have used that are shown in the personalization menu. Thanks!...
  4. How do I stop my wallpaper turning to a solid color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I eliminate pesky McAfee pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I eliminate pesky McAfee pop-up?: Last week I suddenly started getting pop-ups from McAfee saying I have viruses. I have run a virus check out of Settings and it was clean. But I can't stop the pop-ups. I have a secondary office with the exact same computer arrangement same Surface 9 laptop connected to...
  6. How do I eliminate pesky McAfee pop-up?

How do I eliminate pesky McAfee pop-up?: Last week I suddenly started getting pop-ups from McAfee saying I have viruses. I have run a virus check out of Settings and it was clean. But I can't stop the pop-ups. I have a secondary office with the exact same computer arrangement same Surface 9 laptop connected to...
  7. Image wallpapers stopped working - What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image wallpapers stopped working - What do I do?: Ok so, this is pissing me off way too much. Out of a sudden, today, windows decided to make my image wallpapers stop. I use a collection from OneDrive that I constantly update, and that was the case today, downloaded some new ones and stuff, and now, pressing the "next...
  8. How do I change my Wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Wallpaper?: I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by /u/Rudyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh532h/how_do_i_change_my_wallpaper/
  9. How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?: Never had an problem with windows security daily definition until I installed 1809. I still don't as long as they're space out. It when more then one is being applied when computer is turn on that problems occur. Paid the extortion fee of $99 for Windows 10 Pro and set...
  10. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper: Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as...