Windows 10: How do I stop this error message : stop Code

Discus and support How do I stop this error message : stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just started to have this problem about 2 weeks ago how do I fix the stop Code problem so that my computer does not freeze esp. during zoom calls.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianeToman, Oct 11, 2020.

1. How do I stop this error message : stop Code

Just started to have this problem about 2 weeks ago how do I fix the stop Code problem so that my computer does not freeze esp. during zoom calls.

:)

DianeToman, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Oct 11, 2020
  4. daikin990 Win User

How do I stop this error message : stop Code

win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop this error message : stop Code

1. How do I stop this error message : stop Code - Similar Threads - stop error message

2. how do i stop this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this error?: Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_1.17.10691.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WindowsPackageManagerServer.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name:...
  3. how do i stop this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop this error?: Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_1.17.10691.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WindowsPackageManagerServer.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name:...
  4. How do I stop this malware message

How do I stop this malware message: Security Center Error #0x268d3 - Personal - Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-this-malware-message/a1aef41f-8af9-4690-b674-88a5a97a5665
  5. How do I stop this malware message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this malware message: Security Center Error #0x268d3 - Personal - Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-this-malware-message/a1aef41f-8af9-4690-b674-88a5a97a5665
  6. How do I stop this malware message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. failed :wdiwfi.sys message stop code error

failed :wdiwfi.sys message stop code error: Hi I Keep getting this crash Ive tested my drivers and Computer all seems fine yet I keep getting this message :wdiwfi.sys esp as I loading Orgin App for games I have windows ten Lenovo laptop many thanks If you can help me ? x...
  8. Stop Code message: MEMORY_MANAGMNET

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code message: MEMORY_MANAGMNET: I have had my Dell desktop report and error say it ran into some trouble and needs to restart. Two times in the last week and I recieved a Windows 10 feature update like 10 days ago. It said to mention a MEMORY_MANAGMENT ERROR, if I contacted anyone. It collected...
  9. Stop Code. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Code. How do I fix this?: My computer will not accept my password and after trying to resolve the issue with shift key and restart, none of the options provided work. I do however get a Stop Code: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS what failed: rtwlanu.sys...
  10. I keep getting a stop code error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a stop code error message: I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-stop-code-error-message/1bcafc4c-c44f-4e09-97f5-d9de9f22b169