Windows 10: How do i stop this view?

Discus and support How do i stop this view? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jukeboxer64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqw6m2/how_do_i_stop_this_view/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jukeboxer64, Nov 3, 2019.

1. How do i stop this view?

/u/jukeboxer64, Nov 3, 2019

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Viewing my DVD Movie on TV

Hi Adam,

There are a few factors that may cause the stop code "Disc Error". For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Dyan Rey, Nov 3, 2019
  4. How do i stop this view?

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

YEP! I didn't have time for screen shots when I posted but this is exactly what I was talking about.

brandonwh64, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

How do i stop this view?

1. How do i stop this view? - Similar Threads - stop view

2. How do I stop file explorer from auto scrolling to a clicked item in list view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop file explorer from auto scrolling to a clicked item in list view?: "This has been asked before but no answer and topic was closed.When selecting a file or folder from File Explorer the list automatically scrolls/jumps to bring clicked item into main viewing column.So for instance, I have 4 columns of files and double click a file in the 3rd...
  3. How do I stop file explorer from auto scrolling to a clicked item in list view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop file explorer from auto scrolling to a clicked item in list view?: "This has been asked before but no answer and topic was closed.When selecting a file or folder from File Explorer the list automatically scrolls/jumps to bring clicked item into main viewing column.So for instance, I have 4 columns of files and double click a file in the 3rd...
  4. How to stop someone from viewing all my personal information if it was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop someone from viewing all my personal information if it was stolen: Someone has hacked my account what to do? I need someone to help me, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-someone-from-viewing-all-my-personal/6403a712-f36a-4129-9193-8eb1f6f021c9
  5. How to stop someone from viewing all my personal information if it was stolen

How to stop someone from viewing all my personal information if it was stolen: Someone has hacked my account what to do? I need someone to help me, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-someone-from-viewing-all-my-personal/6403a712-f36a-4129-9193-8eb1f6f021c9
  6. Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...: Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it from asking for my Windows password to view them without interfering with or removing the password at startup? TIA...
  7. Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...: Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it from asking for my Windows password to view them without interfering with or removing the password at startup? TIA...
  8. how to stop file explorer defaulting to media view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop file explorer defaulting to media view: Situation: importing a MIDI file to Steinberg Cubase. Problem: When I navigate to the source folder for the MIDI file, it is presented in what used to be called Media View maybe it's still called that, but I can't find a way to turn it off. I want to sort the files by date of...
  9. how to stop file explorer defaulting to media view

how to stop file explorer defaulting to media view: Situation: importing a MIDI file to Steinberg Cubase. Problem: When I navigate to the source folder for the MIDI file, it is presented in what used to be called Media View maybe it's still called that, but I can't find a way to turn it off. I want to sort the files by date of...
  10. how to stop file explorer defaulting to media view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing