Windows 10: How do I stop this?

Discus and support How do I stop this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoshEisen, May 18, 2019.

1. JoshEisen Win User

How do I stop this?

How do I stop this? 134593da-c758-42f4-aa0a-e050ee4187c4?upload=true.png

This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut down or restart my laptop. I want to ask if there is anyway I can stop this scam from ever appearing on my laptop again?

:)

JoshEisen, May 18, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 18, 2019
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, May 18, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

How do I stop this?

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 18, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop this?

1. How do I stop this? - Similar Threads - stop

2. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?: A person, has used my email in an attempt to signing my Microsoft account 5 times last night. Good thing that Microsoft has good security measures in place but this is not normal....
  3. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?: A person, has used my email in an attempt to signing my Microsoft account 5 times last night. Good thing that Microsoft has good security measures in place but this is not normal....
  4. How can I stop someone from trying to access my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  6. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  7. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  8. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  9. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have an MSI GE72 6QF with a Samsung EVO 970 NVME SSD