Windows 10: How do I, stop this??????

Discus and support How do I, stop this?????? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have multiple, Dell laptop computers.All running, Windows 10.I'm having a problem, with my primary computer.So I'm using, this one. To come to the,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2021.

1. How do I, stop this??????

I have multiple, Dell laptop computers.All running, Windows 10.I'm having a problem, with my primary computer.So I'm using, this one. To come to the, forum.Let me say. In, the beginning. I tried Windows 11,when it came out. But I just, didn't like it!It was, too heavy. Too many menus.So I came back, to Windows 10.But now, on my primary computer.As soon as I, login. There's a full screen message, saying.Were getting, Windows 11 ready for you.They're trying, to cram. Windows 11, down my throat!And there's no way, to restart the computer.Because the screen, is totally covered?I have to just hold

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2021

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 18, 2021
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Dec 18, 2021
  4. How do I, stop this??????

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I, stop this??????

1. How do I, stop this?????? - Similar Threads - stop

2. How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...: How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've checked notifications and there is nothing requiring action....
  3. How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...: How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've checked notifications and there is nothing requiring action....
  4. How do I stop a constant chiming sound on my PC? It is chiming every few seconds. I've...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  6. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  7. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  8. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  9. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  10. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...