Windows 10: How do I, stop this??????

Discus and support How do I, stop this?????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have multiple, Dell laptop computers.All running, Windows 10.I'm having a problem, with my primary computer.So I'm using, this one. To come to the,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2021.

1. How do I, stop this??????

I have multiple, Dell laptop computers.All running, Windows 10.I'm having a problem, with my primary computer.So I'm using, this one. To come to the, forum.Let me say. In, the beginning. I tried Windows 11,when it came out. But I just, didn't like it!It was, too heavy. Too many menus.So I came back, to Windows 10.But now, on my primary computer.As soon as I, login. There's a full screen message, saying.Were getting, Windows 11 ready for you.They're trying, to cram. Windows 11, down my throat!And there's no way, to restart the computer.Because the screen, is totally covered?I have to just hold

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2021

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 18, 2021
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Dec 18, 2021
  4. How do I, stop this??????

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I, stop this??????

1. How do I, stop this?????? - Similar Threads - stop

2. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  3. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  4. My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? There are at least 4 choices,...

My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? There are at least 4 choices,...: I appreciate the free help that Microsoft gives us, but do the people giving us the help actually solve our problems?They're very nice people, but I don't think they do....
  5. My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? The only way I can know is to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone stopped working. But which "microphone" was it? The only way I can know is to...: Microsoft seems to be making one questionable business move after another. But that's their problem.I appreciate the free help that Microsoft gives us, but do the people giving us the help actually solve our problems?They're very nice people, but I don't think they do....
  6. how to stop constant need to login to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop constant need to login to windows: how to stop constant need to login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-constant-need-to-login-to-windows/8481eeae-ddc5-45b6-b504-a5da264d7656
  7. how to stop constant need to login to windows

how to stop constant need to login to windows: how to stop constant need to login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-constant-need-to-login-to-windows/8481eeae-ddc5-45b6-b504-a5da264d7656
  8. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  9. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  10. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security