Windows 10: How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive?

Discus and support How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It first started when I renamed my computer and now many times a day it comes up with a notification for me to reconnect my drive (which is an SSD so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RST20886432, Sep 4, 2018.

1. How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive?

It first started when I renamed my computer and now many times a day it comes up with a notification for me to reconnect my drive (which is an SSD so it's constantly connected). I am sick and tired of having to "x" out this warning is there anything I can do?

:)

RST20886432, Sep 4, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 6, 2018
  3. GaryBetty Win User
    How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, Sep 6, 2018
  4. How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive?

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive?

1. How do I stop Windows 10 from constantly asking me to reconnect my drive? - Similar Threads - stop constantly asking

2. How do I stop windows 10 asking me to log out?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I stop windows 10 asking me to log out?: When I log in to my pc to start up it takes ages. Once booted it says I must log out of my account. I can't access my files or apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-asking-me-to-log-out/404da1c8-0db3-4fba-bf58-d1d6995a61de
  3. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  4. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  5. How do I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to setup my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to setup my PC?: I custom built my PC in 2016 when win7 was supported and when I upgraded to win10 around 2019 when I heard win7 support was ending.Since then roughly every month or so win10 has been asking me to finish setting up my PC by creating a One Drive backup when I already have 2...
  6. How do I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to setup my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to setup my PC?: I custom built my PC in 2016 when win7 was supported and when I upgraded to win10 around 2019 when I heard win7 support was ending.Since then roughly every month or so win10 has been asking me to finish setting up my PC by creating a One Drive backup when I already have 2...
  7. How do I stop Windows 10 from downloading updates without asking me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 from downloading updates without asking me?: My PC downloads Window 10 & I am concerned about download space on my e. So how do I stop it, I know this can be done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-from-downloading-updates/4c855ae3-e075-4e54-8eb2-a6fec53da50a
  8. How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...: How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to start office365 trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-one-drive-from-popping-up-and-asking/21974b4e-0f72-4316-b0ce-02f125ea5a3d
  9. How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???: EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the wonderful Edge browser, i get asked if I want to install Google Chrome; I've told it 20 times I am NOT INTERESTED, but it still keeps up this stupid behavior.. How long until the "so called browser" works properly? It STILL doesn't save any of...
  10. Windows keeps asking me to reconnect my drive what do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps asking me to reconnect my drive what do I do?: My computer is a desktop and is always plugged in. This is a happening on a PC I got from a friend and he said this has been happening since he changed the computer's name in one of the control panel applications, he did not mention that he renamed the hard drive as well but...