Windows 10: How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main...

Discus and support How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn this off? I have tried turning this off on the mail app program or what ever it is but it keeps popping up my personal email messages on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alan93, Oct 18, 2019.

1. alan93 Win User

How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main...

How do I turn this off?

I have tried turning this off on the mail app program or what ever it is but it keeps popping up my personal email messages on the screen for everyone who uses this computer to see.

AND HOW IS THIS PRIVACY BREACH A DEFAULT SETTING????

:)

alan93, Oct 18, 2019
  2. moondoggy Win User

Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray.

I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to quickly look at the icon to see of there are notifications and to quickly scan the email subject to determine if I need to sit down and actually open outlook and download my email.

What happens periodically is that the notifications simply quit showing up. I have checked the notification center and Email appears on the list and is turned on. I have also went to the settings for the mail application and have found that notifications are turned on. That being said, a few minutes ago I I clicked on the mail application and there were 4 emails in the list however there wasn't a single notification showing up within the notification icon.

Now each and every time the notifications quite showing up something happens to trigger their return but thus far I have not been able to determine what it is that gets turned off and what it is that mysteriously turns it back on. It seems to me this has something to do with how frequently Windows is polling my email providers server for changes but that's just a thought as to what the issue is. Has anyone else seen this behavior and been able to determine what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks.

moondoggy, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Stopping Notifications and email

I keep getting these popups in the bottom right corner.

When I get email, a few minutes later; I get a notification saying I got mail from ..........and it remains there for several seconds.

There is an option that says dismiss............or I can x it out.

I deleted SKYPE because I thought that was the problem but they still pop up.

How do I stop the notifications?

I went to Notifications under System, but it doesn't seem that it is working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

RaymondWindoz10, Oct 18, 2019
  4. ARC1020 Win User

How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main...

Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

If you don't see 'Mail' listed in Background Apps, one thing you could try is resetting the Mail app in order to make it become visible in the Background Apps section. Obviously, I haven't found out yet whether or not this fixes the issue, but it could be possible that when the Mail app isn't running or suspended, it needs to be able to run background processes in order for new email notifications to be displayed.

To reset the Mail app, go to Windows Settings > System > Apps & Features > Mail and Calendar > Advanced Options > Reset. Then reboot PC.

How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main... [​IMG]

Tutorial here:
    App - Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Back-up any emails that are only stored locally in the mail app, I.E. Not stored on a mail server or in your Outlook 2010 pst file.

You may need to press the reset button twice if at first it comes up with an error in red writing saying that the app couldn't be reset.

This will remove everything, reset the Mail And Calendar apps back to default factory settings and will need to be setup again (including re-enabling Notifications in the Mail App Settings).

How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main... [​IMG]

Mail will then be listed under Background Apps. However, I noticed that Calendar then disappears from the Background Apps section instead. I'm not entirely sure whether this is normal or whether I should be banging my head against the desk... *Confused

ARC1020, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main... - Similar Threads - STop Showing Personal

2. How do i stop notifications from showing everything i missed while not home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop notifications from showing everything i missed while not home: every time i get home and sit at my computer It shows every single message I received throughout the day and already looked at while at work. How do I turn off the notification digest for when I get back? I have turned off everything I can find without any luck and it's...
  3. How do i stop notifications from showing everything i missed while not home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop notifications from showing everything i missed while not home: every time i get home and sit at my computer It shows every single message I received throughout the day and already looked at while at work. How do I turn off the notification digest for when I get back? I have turned off everything I can find without any luck and it's...
  4. How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?: How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer? It is currently running windows 10 and I no longer have access to the corporate email account. The admin account is ok and I have access to it. [ATTACH] ty!...
  5. how do I stop my emails from deleting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my emails from deleting: I use windows mail on my laptop . Rogers is my carrier. Rogers uses yahoo mail . I go to yahoo mail from my iphone to see my emails . my emails self delete from my iphone within a couple of days . How do I stop emails from deleting until I delete them myself? Ed...
  6. windows 10 notification doesn't show up on my main account

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 notification doesn't show up on my main account: i am using windows 10 ver 2004 built 19041.508 My administrator account can't open the notification area. by pressing setting -> notification & action -> Edit your quick actions, I get an error - "You'll need a new app to open this ms-actioncenter link". On my standard...
  7. How do I stop Windows 10 updates from removing all my personal settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 updates from removing all my personal settings?: All my personal settings disappear when windows 10 updates are auto-installed. Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-updates-from-removing-all/43e05133-1f70-40d3-be9c-98054ea53500
  8. How do I stop this from eating all my ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop this from eating all my ram: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DyiviYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrk9k/how_do_i_stop_this_from_eating_all_my_ram/
  9. stop email notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop email notifications: how do I stop the email notifications and sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-email-notifications/7edb2bf6-c1f6-4632-b94f-9bb7ac3e842d
  10. Stopping Notifications and email

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping Notifications and email: I keep getting these popups in the bottom right corner. When I get email, a few minutes later; I get a notification saying I got mail from ..........and it remains there for several seconds. There is an option that says dismiss............or I can x it out. I deleted SKYPE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I stop all my information

2. pop up screen in right corner of screen get rid of it

3. how to stop my email showing on my pc