Windows 10: How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?

Discus and support How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows seeme to forget the size and shape of my open windows. They change every time I leave the computer or shut down and then restart. It didn't use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertKlawitter, Nov 17, 2020.

1. How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?

Windows seeme to forget the size and shape of my open windows. They change every time I leave the computer or shut down and then restart. It didn't use to do this. A window remained the size iset.

:)

RobertKlawitter, Nov 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Roboyt0 Win User
    Window Size for GPU-Z

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be rather convenient to add adjusting the size of the GPU-Z window. It would be especially convenient for viewing the whole sensors tab and taking screenshots of it.

Roboyt0, Nov 17, 2020
  4. How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?

1. How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows? - Similar Threads - stop changing size

2. How Do I Stop Microsoft From Changing My Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Stop Microsoft From Changing My Settings?: I have a program in Startup. I use this program every single day, every time I boot my PC. I set it to Enable in the Startup section. Each time I start my PC, it is not run and the setting is changed to Disable. I also set the Power Management feature to never turn off my...
  3. How do I stop Microsoft from changing my settings?

How do I stop Microsoft from changing my settings?: I like things my way. I like them my way because that's the way my brain works and this is what I'm used to and what works for me. So how do I get MS to stop changing my settings with every. single. update? I don't want anything on my computer in any folder anywhere...
  4. How do I stop my background picture from changing

How do I stop my background picture from changing: Everyday, I am having to reset my background picture to what I want. I've followed the most common resolution to turn off Sync. It's been off and the changes still happen. There must be another way....
  5. Windows resetting the size, shape and location of program windows

Windows resetting the size, shape and location of program windows: Windows seems to forget the size and shape and location of my open windows. They change every time I leave the computer or shut down and then restart. It didn't use to do this. A window remained the size I set. This is the third time I have asked for help on this. The one...
  6. How do I stop the file explorer previews from changing size dynamically as the number of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop the file explorer previews from changing size dynamically as the number of...: I have a lot of file explorer windows open I want to delete them all except the first one I hover over the file explorer icon in the toolbar Previews of all the open windows appears I move my cursor to the top right of one of the windows and click on the X That window...
  7. How do I stop Windows from changing window size and position when the resolution changes or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop Windows from changing window size and position when the resolution changes or...: Windows has been doing this super annoying thing where if the resolution changes for whatever reason (usually opening a game for example) or if I plug in an external monitor to my laptop, all of the windows which i meticulously size and place all get messed up. The sizes of...
  8. How do I change Font Size

How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  9. How can I change the shape of a picture?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the shape of a picture?: I would like to have photos in an oval shape. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-shape-of-a-picture/c6a5da40-7ff5-4f22-b284-b069aed64fa0"
  10. How do i change the size of "kernel event size"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i change the size of "kernel event size": computer resets itself when ever this limit is exceeded. How do I enlarge it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-size-of-kernel-event-size/b52f75c0-5fae-4b62-b92c-1ed4a2a8c343