Windows 10: How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

Discus and support How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by w1ksz, May 20, 2020.

1. w1ksz Win User

How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

I run Windows 10 O/S.

Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture.

I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me.

How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ?

Thank you,

Richard S.

:)

w1ksz, May 20, 2020
  2. oscer1 Win User

have to Hi not giving you a solution to your issue but you really should link to the other places you asked the question at. it will help the people answering your question not having you do something that has been tried already or suggested. https://www.****************.com/thr.../#post-1826712

oscer1, May 20, 2020
  3. w1ksz Win User

I run Windows 10 O/S.

Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture.

I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me.

How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ?

Thank you,

Richard S.

w1ksz, May 20, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ? - Similar Threads - STOP InCulture loading

2. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  3. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  4. How do I stop Windows 10 from asking for password at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 from asking for password at startup: I already unchecked the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" in User Accounts and restarted but still the same !...
  5. How do I stop Windows 10 from asking for password at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Windows 10 from asking for password at startup: I already unchecked the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" in User Accounts and restarted but still the same !...
  6. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  7. How do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer: I stopped powershell 2.0 from executing on my computer but can't stop powershell 1.0 from launching when I boot up. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  9. How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?: How can I stop a Windows 10 (version 1903) process from loading at startup? I want to stop Flow.exe. I have to end the task (in Task Manager) every day when I turn on my laptop. 152632
  10. How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803: Since 1803 Edge now loads at startup and stays suspended until you require it. My question, is there anyway to prevent this via settings or registry. I have disabled Edge in background apps but this has made no difference. Mike 110899