Windows 10: How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup

Discus and support How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Latest Every time I try to install something or do something else that's system related I get this pop up warning me that I'm about to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Harry Mcgovern, Jun 3, 2020.

1. How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup

Windows 10 - Latest

Every time I try to install something or do something else that's system related I get this pop up warning me that I'm about to make changes and asking if I really want to do it.

Can I stop that warning?
    thanks

:)

Harry Mcgovern, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup

Ṣmeed, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup

1. How do I stop "You are about to make changes..." popup - Similar Threads - stop are changes

2. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  3. making sure its you popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  4. How do I stop POPUPS in Chrome?

How do I stop POPUPS in Chrome?: I switched over to Chrome awhile back because of problems with Firefox and now I’m constantly getting Popups especially when I view the news. Every time I close Chrome there is another window behind it and sometimes it is playing an advertisement video with sound that drowns...
  5. How do I make the Microsoft news popup stop permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the Microsoft news popup stop permanently?: After last night's update, there is a news pop-up that runs on my screen that is very annoying. I see how to minimize it but I want it GONE. I don't want to see the news when I start up my laptop! When I right click on the task bar, I do not get the News and Interests option....
  6. How do I stop a McAfee popup?

How do I stop a McAfee popup?: On my new client I uninstalled Mcafee in appwiz.cpl, i can't find a mcafee entry in 'apps' and still seeing this. Dear Microsoft please stop wasting my time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/ffacf0b3-31ec-4ec9-bda5-cf6d737670ef
  7. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  8. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  9. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

10. how do I stop a McAfee popup?

how do I stop a McAfee popup?: How do I stop a McAfee popup? Or Norton? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/4b1d2f8a-1b1c-4954-bdb5-3b3f50500b35