Windows 10: How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11

Discus and support How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am 73 years old and I had a computer with windows 10 on it. Now that I have windows 11 I am lost at what to do for some things.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dianne Wilson1, May 29, 2023.

1. How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11

I am 73 years old and I had a computer with windows 10 on it. Now that I have windows 11 I am lost at what to do for some things.

:)

Dianne Wilson1, May 29, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive

Hi Judy

Connect a flash drive to your PC

Open Windows File Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left, click Pictures

Do you see all your Photos in that folder?

If yes, select all those photos, then right click them and choose 'Send to' - your flash drive should be bottom of the 'Send to' list

If you do not see all your photos listed there, where are your photos stored, is that on OneDrive, or some other cloud service?

DaveM121, May 29, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Verbatim Launches Store 'n' Stay USB Flash Drives

Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology including portable hard drives, USB flash drives, CDs, Blu-ray discs and memory cards, packs unparalleled power, speed and reliability into its new Store ‘n’ Stay USB Drive. “The low-profile, snag-free design makes it the optimal USB flash drive choice for laptop users who want the ability to transfer, store and share their favorite files on impulse,” said Mark Rogers, Verbatim Product Manager, Flash Memory. “It’s meant to be left in the USB port for always-ready storage, and can be easily removed to share videos, photos, and music whenever the occasion arises!”

Available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB storage capacities, the Store ‘n’ Stay USB drive is a must-have accessory for any notebook or netbook user. Designed to be left in the USB port, its low-profile design makes sliding laptops or notebooks out of travel bags, sleeves and cases a cinch. It protrudes a mere 5 mm and can be easily removed for quick, convenient file sharing. Compatible with most Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 as well as Mac OS 9 or higher systems, the ultra compact Store ‘n’ Stay USB Drive features a USB 2.0 interface and is backed by Verbatim’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.

How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive?  I have windows 11 49a_thm.jpg

Product Features and Specifications:
    • USB 2.0 interface
    • 4GB, 8GB and 16GB storage capacities
    • Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS 9 or higher; Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher
    • Works in any USB port
    • Limited Lifetime Warranty
    Verbatim’s Store ‘n’ Stay USB Drive is available now at VerbatimStore.com for an MSRP of $19.99(4GB), $29.99(8GB) and $59.99(16GB).

btarunr, May 29, 2023
  4. How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11

hello i cannot seem to put my photos that I downloaded to my computer from my Iphone to my flash drive on windows 10

Hi Jensand,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Open Photo library and select the photo you want to copy to the flash drive.

• Press and hold Ctrl key and select the photos, right click on it and select
      Copy.

• Now open flash drive, click on the folder you want to copy the photo, right click on it and select
      paste.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11

1. How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11 - Similar Threads - store photos off

2. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  3. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  4. How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11

How do I store my photos off the computer to a flash drive? I have windows 11: I am 73 years old and I had a computer with windows 10 on it. Now that I have windows 11 I am lost at what to do for some things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-store-my-photos-off-the-computer-to-a/94597c66-b7fa-48d9-85d6-cb340735dd12
  5. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  6. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  7. How do I copy photos from my hard drive to a USB flash drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I copy photos from my hard drive to a USB flash drive?: How do I copy photos from my hard drive to a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-photos-from-my-hard-drive-to-a-usb/f24f8778-8e5b-4381-8274-2426dfe7f654
  8. Computer will not start, how do I boot from a flash drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not start, how do I boot from a flash drive?: I have a new Dell i3670 with win10 and UEFI. There seems to be no method of booting from a flash drive containing an image file connected to a USB port if I have major problems and the computer will not finish startup. Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC appears to assume...
  9. How do I store photos on my COMPUTER, not a cloud.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I store photos on my COMPUTER, not a cloud.: My new computer is telling me I don't have enought storage in my cloud and I have to purchase a plan. NOT HAPPENING. Help! I may be returning the computer if this is so......
  10. Inserted a flash drive to copy photos and the computer did not recognize it - I have used...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inserted a flash drive to copy photos and the computer did not recognize it - I have used...: Need to know how to access flash drive in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/inserted-a-flash-drive-to-copy-photos-and-the/710ab0f3-ce53-45af-833c-3900a2005fcb