Windows 10: How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working?

Discus and support How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Experts, I purchased Windows 8 retail version for my laptop 4 years ago. Then it got upgraded to Windows 10 automatically. Recently my laptop's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RohitNayak1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working?

Hi Experts,

I purchased Windows 8 retail version for my laptop 4 years ago. Then it got upgraded to Windows 10 automatically. Recently my laptop's HDD crashed and I cannot restore windows by any means. I have decided to install a new SSD onto the SAME laptop. So now how do I transfer the license to the new installation. Please guide

:)

RohitNayak1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Marco Gav Win User

Windows 10 Google Chrome not working

Hi,

We suggest that you submit your ideas for improvement for Microsoft Edge as a feedback. You can submit a feedback by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Windows Feedback.

• Select Add new feedback.

• Fill out and submit the form.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Jonny_doe Win User

How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working?

Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working?

1. How do I submit/surrender my Windows licence as my laptop is not working? - Similar Threads - submit surrender licence

2. How do I get my laptop camera to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop camera to work?: So I've had this laptop for a while and from day 1 there have been issues with the camera. Please note I am talking about my laptop's BUILT-IN camera and I have never used an external camera because I'd like to fix this one first. If nothing comes of this I'll use an external...
  3. How do I get my laptop camera to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop camera to work?: So I've had this laptop for a while and from day 1 there have been issues with the camera. Please note I am talking about my laptop's BUILT-IN camera and I have never used an external camera because I'd like to fix this one first. If nothing comes of this I'll use an external...
  4. My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?: My laptop was in windows 10 Pro last year and upgraded it to windows 11 Pro. Then today, my laptop says my windows license will be expired soon so I did a little research on how to find the expiration date and I found out it will be expired in 29 days. What should I do? I...
  5. My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?: My laptop was in windows 10 Pro last year and upgraded it to windows 11 Pro. Then today, my laptop says my windows license will be expired soon so I did a little research on how to find the expiration date and I found out it will be expired in 29 days. What should I do? I...
  6. my speaker wont work on my laptop. How do i fix that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my speaker wont work on my laptop. How do i fix that?: my speaker wont work on my laptop. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-wont-work-on-my-laptop-how-do-i-fix/6fa07955-45d2-4171-b4c7-b898154a8c7c
  7. how do i find my product licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my product licence key: by Anonymous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-licence-key/4cb2b89a-6e84-4511-a63e-dc256c1b7970
  8. MOVING MY LAPTOP TO MY SON WITH LICENCE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MOVING MY LAPTOP TO MY SON WITH LICENCE: I have three windows 10 licences in my e-mail. The laptops are being used by my son and daughter. I want to move the licences to their e-mail ids. Is there any way for that. thanks...
  9. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-office-2019-hup-licence-from-my/0b4c2bf3-6527-4bc7-8f1a-ee04e787f2ed"
  10. How to Transfer my Windows Licence

How to Transfer my Windows Licence: I am going to be replacing the Motherboard in my PC build soon(as well as my GPU and RAM). The HDD will stay but I am just wondering what do I need to do transfer the Retail License over...