Windows 10: How do I switch back up off?

Discus and support How do I switch back up off? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I switch back up off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/b01e597e-37c2-42b6-910b-1e9d4e0225ee Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LVIH, May 20, 2019.

1. LVIH Win User

How do I switch back up off?

:)

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 27, 2019
  4. avi12641 Win User

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I switch back up off? - Similar Threads - switch off

2. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  3. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  4. My camera never switches off why is that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera never switches off why is that: My dell laptop's camera / camera light is always on , it never switches off even when I shutdown the device .I Am using Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-never-switches-off-why-is-that/a0e8ac9b-f76b-4758-9f27-c010ec3bc329
  5. My camera never switches off why is that

My camera never switches off why is that: My dell laptop's camera / camera light is always on , it never switches off even when I shutdown the device .I Am using Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-never-switches-off-why-is-that/a0e8ac9b-f76b-4758-9f27-c010ec3bc329
  6. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  7. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  8. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  9. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  10. Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only": I have an XP Pen drawing tablet that I want to use with my PC, but the display does not turn on. I know the problem is with the project mode and I just have to turn it onto anything other than "PC screen only" for it to work. However, I am unable to switch the project mode...