Windows 10: how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

Discus and support how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have 2 storage systems in my computer and i get my games off steam, one of the storage systems is 1.81 tb and the other is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ITZRingedSeal20, Dec 29, 2019.

1. how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

Split from this thread.​

I have 2 storage systems in my computer and i get my games off steam, one of the storage systems is 1.81 tb and the other is 238 gb, i want to use the 1.81 tb one for my games, seeing as some of them are big, such as GTA V and Rainbow 6 siege, how do i switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

:)

ITZRingedSeal20, Dec 29, 2019
  2. RisherP Win User

Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store

I finally was able to fix this "Switch Out of S" issue. It is not obvious so I wanted to share.

First, the issue is with the Microsoft Store, not the device. Here are the steps...

• Open the Microsoft Store app
    • Click on the "..." at the upper right of the screen
    • Choose "Downloads and Updates"
    • Scroll down to the Microsoft Store app and click to update
    The update downloaded to my new Surface Go.

Then on your device...

• Go to your device's Windows Settings
    • Select "Update & Security"
    • Select "Activation"
    • Select "Switch Out of S" and go to Microsoft Store
    • Once there you will be able to make the switch
    Talk about painful...

Good luck,

Paulette

RisherP, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 29, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

1. how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on? - Similar Threads - switch decide everything

2. How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?: How do I transfer everything from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-one-computer-to/7d829b7f-8d21-4460-ab92-64de37e0d9cf
  3. How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?: How do I transfer everything from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-one-computer-to/7d829b7f-8d21-4460-ab92-64de37e0d9cf
  4. How do I switch which gpu my internal display uses?

How do I switch which gpu my internal display uses?: My Acer Predator Helios 300 internal display will only use intel going and not the nvidia gpu. How do I switch w hitch on is used? I’ve tried using nvidia control panel and disabling the intel gpu....
  5. How do I get everything to appear in one location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get everything to appear in one location: I transfered all files from win 10 pc to Win 11 Lll In One desktop .Now all my files are in different locations. Some have all the files and others don't I am very uncomfortable with this . Stressing me out to do basic functions like attach a file to an app, Please tell me...
  6. How do I get everything to appear in one location

How do I get everything to appear in one location: I transfered all files from win 10 pc to Win 11 Lll In One desktop .Now all my files are in different locations. Some have all the files and others don't I am very uncomfortable with this . Stressing me out to do basic functions like attach a file to an app, Please tell me...
  7. How do i switch a temporary account to a permanent one?

How do i switch a temporary account to a permanent one?: I cant access any microsoft apps. The xbox app doesnt open, mail doesnt open, the microsoft store doesnt open, nothing. I checked the troubleshooter and it only tells me i’m a temporary user....
  8. Which one do I do? It’s a new computer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which one do I do? It’s a new computer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sixsavior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5rhmh/which_one_do_i_do_its_a_new_computer/
  9. How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/latvianpanda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esydmw/how_do_i_fix_this_problem_when_it_randomly/
  10. WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\

in Windows 10 Support
    WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\: Took me quite a while to realize that I accidentally pressed Windows + Enter. This is quite a frustrating feature, and I don't really see how people are going to use it. What do you think about this feature ? 4645