Windows 10: how do I switch to administrator mode?

Discus and support how do I switch to administrator mode? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to switch to administrator mode in order to delete Avast!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donkandlbinder, Aug 3, 2020.

1. how do I switch to administrator mode?

I need to switch to administrator mode in order to delete Avast!

:)

donkandlbinder, Aug 3, 2020
  2. 5hruum Win User

how do I switch administrators on my laptop?

How do I switch the administrators on my laptop?

5hruum, Aug 3, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 3, 2020
  4. how do I switch to administrator mode?

How can I switch users in Windows 10?

how do I make another account besides the administrator account ? And which account should I use all the time ?

trudyguldin, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

how do I switch to administrator mode?

1. how do I switch to administrator mode? - Similar Threads - switch administrator mode

2. HOW DO I SWITCH OUT OF S MODE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I SWITCH OUT OF S MODE?: I am trying to get my Windows 11 Home "S" mode switched off. In The Community several were saying, go to Settings + System + Activation then click Go To Store. Well that hasn't worked either. I've not seen any link anywhere on how to switch off S mode permanently. Please...
  3. HOW DO I SWITCH OUT OF S MODE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I SWITCH OUT OF S MODE?: I am trying to get my Windows 11 Home "S" mode switched off. In The Community several were saying, go to Settings + System + Activation then click Go To Store. Well that hasn't worked either. I've not seen any link anywhere on how to switch off S mode permanently. Please...
  4. How do I switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch out of S mode?: Whenever I try to switch out of it, it always tells me to get a windows license, I don't know how to get one and I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 laptop. Right below the 'Get your Windows licence' it just gives me the option 'No.' This is preventing me from...
  5. How do I switch out of S mode?

How do I switch out of S mode?: Whenever I try to switch out of it, it always tells me to get a windows license, I don't know how to get one and I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 laptop. Right below the 'Get your Windows licence' it just gives me the option 'No.' This is preventing me from...
  6. Windows s mode switch - I am the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows s mode switch - I am the administrator: I have tried all the recommended methods to switch from S mode. I literally brought my laptop yesterday and have updated everything possible today. I am the administrator as it is my personal laptop. I have checked everything possible and the get button stays grey. I have...
  7. Windows s mode switch - I am the administrator

Windows s mode switch - I am the administrator: I have tried all the recommended methods to switch from S mode. I literally brought my laptop yesterday and have updated everything possible today. I am the administrator as it is my personal laptop. I have checked everything possible and the get button stays grey. I have...
  8. how do i switch to s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i switch to s mode: how do i switch to s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-to-s-mode/557f8033-83e7-4dfb-8c91-2a27256193fb
  9. how do i switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i switch out of s mode: ive been searching the internet for hours now and i cant find anything to help me do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-out-of-s-mode/f03cb4f8-a1b9-4da3-adb1-abaaeb5a7a4a
  10. how do I switch out S mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I switch out S mode?: how do I switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-out-s-mode/d6daeabc-77f3-44fb-8876-4ff31d892768