Windows 10: how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only?

Discus and support how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have this laptop, which is pretty good at gaming, problem is, that my snooze button is right next to my esc button, which means that i at times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YumenoMirror, Aug 28, 2020.

1. how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only?

so i have this laptop, which is pretty good at gaming, problem is, that my snooze button is right next to my esc button, which means that i at times accidentally press the snooze button when im going out of writing to my team. it would help very much if anyone could help with it!

:)

YumenoMirror, Aug 28, 2020

2. F1-F12 keys

Hi, I recently had to reset my Toshiba Satellite and now when I use any of the F1-F12 keys if I want to adjust the volume or play/pause ect, I have to hold down the FN key, when before I only had to do this when I was going to use the F keys and the voume
    and all those keys wored without the FN key, any idea why they switched around?

futuredr4gon, Aug 28, 2020
  3. F1 key to F12 key is not working

Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you !

melaniehuijing, Aug 28, 2020
  4. how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only?

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10, i have a logitech g213 keyboard and it does not have the fn key. i recently just reseted my pc and now my f1~f12 keys dont work please help

f1~f12 keys no work help, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only?

1. how do i switch to f1-f12 keys only? - Similar Threads - switch f12 keys

2. F1 to F12 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    F1 to F12 keys are not working: I have a dell letitude E7450 laptop. I have a minor issue with the laptop that my any F key is not working properly. all keys are properly working no any hardware issue but the issue is that when I press any F4 key my mic turns off but when I press Alt+F4 power menu does not...
  3. laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop f1 - f12 keys not working: my function keys on my laptop are not working properly. my f5 is for keyboard lighting, but works as refreshing a webpage or windows screen. I've tried updating drivers, restarting multiple times, nothing seems to work. can anyone suggest a solution to this problem please....
  4. F1 key to F12 key is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F1 key to F12 key is not working: Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-key-to-f12-key-is-not-working/e5e086aa-c535-4f10-8cd6-d5fcb21afe50
  5. Turn off my F1 to F12 keys

Turn off my F1 to F12 keys: So when I play games I sometime need to use my F2 keys. IF it did not lower my volume!!This is a problem! I cant live like this! WINDOWS Should have a option TO disable this already!!I need to disable these,any way how?...
  6. f1-f12 hotkeys

f1-f12 hotkeys: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. I've been trying to disable the f1 through f12 hotkeys so I can use them to play Minecraft, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I've tried searching for gpedit in my search bar but nothing...
  7. F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.

F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.: Dell Inspirion LT, WIN 10 Home 64bit Ver 1909. Anyone had this issue? HELP please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-f12-funtion-keys-are-not-working/544ce7be-fcdd-4a59-b24f-f8da6e06ca2b
  8. How do I remove keybinds from F1 to F12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove keybinds from F1 to F12?: So, when I'm playing video games, I sometimes accidentally hit F2 instead of 2 and F2 turns off my computer. Same with the rest of the keys (Except they do different things). How do I remove their functions?...
  9. How to Disable Mediabuttons and use the regular F1-F12 keys

How to Disable Mediabuttons and use the regular F1-F12 keys: Heey everyone! I have been struggling to use my F1-F12 keys as the buttons were set to default on mediasettings. This meant that in my case, F1 would mute/unmute, F2 would lower the volume etc. Now I like to play some games in which the F1-F12 keys are very important so...
  10. Fn key and F1-F12 keys

Fn key and F1-F12 keys: 1. Previous versions of Win 10 and Office 365 allowed me to make keyboard shortcuts eg F2 = â, F2+Shift = ä, F2+Ctrl = é ... and F3 = ê, F2=Shift = ë etc. Currently the F1 - F12 keys are useless except for the functions showed by symbols (Sleep, Airplane mode on/off, etc)...