Windows 10: How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10

Discus and support How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I switch on my microphone on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahCoates, Jul 6, 2019.

1. How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10

How do I switch on my microphone on windows 10

:)

DeborahCoates, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
  3. microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10

1. How do i swtich on my microphone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - swtich microphone

2. Can a Chromebook 11 G3 used its trackpad after swtiching from ChromeOS to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a Chromebook 11 G3 used its trackpad after swtiching from ChromeOS to Windows 10?: I recently change my Chromebook 11 G3's OS to windows using this youtube tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIa-D9kZnThere were no problems switching OSs but now I can't use the trackpad at all.I've tried checking for new drivers and uninstalling then reinstalling the...
  3. Can a Chromebook 11 G3 used its trackpad after swtiching from ChromeOS to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a Chromebook 11 G3 used its trackpad after swtiching from ChromeOS to Windows 10?: I recently change my Chromebook 11 G3's OS to windows using this youtube tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIa-D9kZnThere were no problems switching OSs but now I can't use the trackpad at all.I've tried checking for new drivers and uninstalling then reinstalling the...
  4. Can a Chromebook 11 G3 used its trackpad after swtiching from ChromeOS to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  6. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  7. alt key and / key swtiched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt key and / key swtiched: Hi guys,my / key has suddenly taken the functionality of my alt key.this is for both the / keys on the number pad and normal keyboard side.on ms excel if i type the / key it triggers the alt functions.this is making it a nightmare to type dates etc.i am also unable to use the...
  8. alt key and / key swtiched

alt key and / key swtiched: Hi guys,my / key has suddenly taken the functionality of my alt key.this is for both the / keys on the number pad and normal keyboard side.on ms excel if i type the / key it triggers the alt functions.this is making it a nightmare to type dates etc.i am also unable to use the...
  9. My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on: Currently Having an issue where my pc gets reset everytime i switch it on my device gets log out from all the accounts of chrome, firefox, bing etc. I have windows 11 running in my pc and issue continues everytime. the files i have backup is been safe but i didnt sync the...
  10. My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on

My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on: Currently Having an issue where my pc gets reset everytime i switch it on my device gets log out from all the accounts of chrome, firefox, bing etc. I have windows 11 running in my pc and issue continues everytime. the files i have backup is been safe but i didnt sync the...