Windows 10: How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new...

Discus and support How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harvene Bahr, Jun 14, 2019.

1. How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new...

Split from this thread.​

How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer?

How do I attach my printer to my new computer?

:)

Harvene Bahr, Jun 14, 2019
  2. PACALA_BA Win User

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hi

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • YES , missing on OUTLOOK:COM and GMAIL
    • I see they ONLY after self forwarding
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • YES, i see they online
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I am Phone.store up to date
    • On the feedback they are MANY THREADS
    I have on the pc full access to OUTLOOK.COM via visual basic...., but no acccess on the phone...then i can do nothing

With app SECURE GMAIL...i see gmail attachments....

PACALA_BA, Jun 14, 2019
  3. gmail attachments

Urr_qasdim,

If you use the web browser on your device, can you access your gmail and view the attachment? You should be able to this way. Still checking into the bug reported by the MVP Joel.

Also, have you tried removing and re-adding the Gmail account. If yes, I would suggest creating a new gmail account and testing that account to see if the issue persists. I do not see this as a Windows Phone issue as I have 2 gmail accounts on my device
    (samsung focus) that can display attachments, however more testing is needed.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Jun 14, 2019
  4. How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new...

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

• Open Outlook Mail.
    • Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    • Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    • Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    • Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new...

1. How do I sync my gmail account to my new computer? How do I attach my printer to my new... - Similar Threads - sync gmail account

2. How do I create a new account on my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a new account on my PC?: I am on windows 10 home and when I first set the computer up I signed in with my email and it logged me into as admin. Usually I’ve had accounts that are labeled as my name and that I have admin capabilities. I can’t even find a spot where I can add a password to this admin...
  3. How do I create a new account on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a new account on my PC?: I am on windows 10 home and when I first set the computer up I signed in with my email and it logged me into as admin. Usually I’ve had accounts that are labeled as my name and that I have admin capabilities. I can’t even find a spot where I can add a password to this admin...
  4. How do I create a new account on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I connect my printer to my new wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I connect my printer to my new wifi: how do I connect my printer to the new wifi. HP printer 5740 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-printer-to-my-new-wifi/f6fcbf8f-c6d6-4983-a2c1-5fb3aaaee8cd
  6. how do I connect my printer to my new wifi

how do I connect my printer to my new wifi: how do I connect my printer to the new wifi. HP printer 5740 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-printer-to-my-new-wifi/f6fcbf8f-c6d6-4983-a2c1-5fb3aaaee8cd
  7. how do I connect my printer to my new wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I cancel my Gmail account?

How do I cancel my Gmail account?: I have no further use for my Gmail account. How do I close it? Tom Edgerton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-gmail-account/4cff8800-3f19-443e-a733-2b242b272595
  9. How do I add another gmail account to my computer

How do I add another gmail account to my computer: How can I add another account to my gmail account in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-add-another-gmail-account-to-my-computer/b3d75bac-ac5b-4701-96eb-f4329ea5d6e1
  10. How do I update my new email attached to this account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I update my new email attached to this account?: My account has my old work e-mail, now that I'm retired I need to change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-update-my-new-email-attached-to-this/1872374f-cdbb-47ae-ac64-71b60ec52bfc"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync my gmail account to this computer

2. how to sync phone gmail to laptop

3. how to sync gmail to computer

4. how do i sync my gmail account to my pc,
  5. how do i give my gmail email account permission to sync laptop?,
  6. how to sync gmail to a new device,
  7. how to sync gmail account on laptop,
  8. how to sync my new gmail account with this computer,
  9. sync gmail account to laptop,
  10. how to sync gmail to new computer,
  11. sync gmail account to computer,