Windows 10: how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

Discus and support how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardKemnitz, Apr 3, 2020.

1. how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

:)

EdwardKemnitz, Apr 3, 2020

2. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 3, 2020
  4. FrankL Win User

Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the response. Events entered on the Desktop calendar do not appear either on the iphone or the laptop. We're using outlook.com. I'll try what you suggested later. Have to run out for a while.

Thanks again

Frank

FrankL, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC - Similar Threads - sync iPhone calendar

2. How do I stop syncing my iphone photos to onedrive and upload them in pictures on my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop syncing my iphone photos to onedrive and upload them in pictures on my PC...: I thought I disabled Onedrive yet my iphone photos upload into Onedrive and not pictures in documents which is where I want them to go. I already have icloud and I do not want to use Onedrive at all. I can not find a Onedrive app to relocate where the photos go.....A few of...
  3. How do I stop syncing my iphone photos to onedrive and upload them in pictures on my PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop syncing my iphone photos to onedrive and upload them in pictures on my PC...: I thought I disabled Onedrive yet my iphone photos upload into Onedrive and not pictures in documents which is where I want them to go. I already have icloud and I do not want to use Onedrive at all. I can not find a Onedrive app to relocate where the photos go.....A few of...
  4. How do I stop syncing my iphone photos to onedrive and upload them in pictures on my PC...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone

calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone: When I schedule an appointment in my laptop (Dell Inspiron win 10) yahoo calendar it immediately duplicates the information in my iPhone 11 calendar but nothing happens in laptop calendar when I schedule one in iPhone. I have followed instructions in google but does not help....
  6. how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?

how can I sync Microsoft 365 with iPhone calendar?: Can I sync my 365 calendar with iPhone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-microsoft-365-with-iphone-calendar/03b0ef0e-c8cd-4313-973b-a4667c92eef1
  7. Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.: My Windows Computer used to seamlessly sync between my desktop (windows 10) & my iPhone. Since I purchased new computer with Windows 10, that syncing has stopped. I now have duplicate all appointment & social events & contacts into both. Why is Windows 10 a technology step...
  8. sync iphone to pc

sync iphone to pc: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...
  9. Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar

Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar: It appears that when an event is entered on an iphone 7 calendar it appears on the windows 10 calendar. The reverse does not happen;i.e., an event entered on the windows 10 calendar does not appear on the iphone 7 calendar. This was working up to a week or two ago. This is on...
  10. Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone: I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize my iPhone will not sync its calendar with Outlook 2007 any longer. When I look in default apps I note that there is no default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync calendar iphone and windows 10