Windows 10: How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

Discus and support How do I sync Outlook with my phone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Google phone and I want to sync my outlook mail. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeslieCahill44, Sep 20, 2018.

1. How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

I have a new Google phone and I want to sync my outlook mail. How do I do this?

:)

LeslieCahill44, Sep 20, 2018
  2. jhcarver Win User

Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution.

Devices and Accounts:
    Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector
    Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1
    Email and accounts:
    Microsoft account with gmail.com address
    Outlook account with outlook.com address

I tried to follow the method described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2459660 I have added my Microsoft live account to Outlook 2007 using the connector. My Outlook.com email messages do sync with my phone. I can COPY my Outlook calendar to my live account as an ics file but I cannot get them to sync.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    John

jhcarver, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

1. How do I sync Outlook with my phone? - Similar Threads - sync Outlook phone

2. HOW DO I SYNC MY EMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I SYNC MY EMAIL: HOW DO I SYNC MY EMAIL, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email/21effaae-318d-4ea4-b96d-1e60f782c0d6
  3. How Do I Sync. Outlook Mail And Windows Account Password's

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I Sync. Outlook Mail And Windows Account Password's: Hi, I have Outlook Mail and Microsoft windows password's different How do I change them to the same number Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other...
  4. how do I sync my email to outlook?

how do I sync my email to outlook?: How do I sync my emails to outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email-to-outlook/8911018e-6b41-4d90-bf22-d11b3481f9e9
  5. How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails: Hi folks I use imap so I don't need or want outlook 2019 to sync emails across devices. I'm also using proper email servers -- not public ones like Gmail etc. With the last couple of updates of Windows and Outlook 2019 I find if I have two computers up and running on a home...
  6. How do I change what computer my phone syncs to?

How do I change what computer my phone syncs to?: I'm loving the update Your Phone app, but I'd like to change what computer I'm paired to and I can't seem to find a way to do so...is it possible?...
  7. My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it: I am not sure how this happened. All my yahoo mail are being sync to my outlook account, I checked everywhere, both yahoo and outlook, there is nowhere indicate such action. I am going crazy with this. My next plan is to close my outlook account so that it will stop...
  8. How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

How do I sync Outlook with my phone?: I bought a new Google phone. How do I sync outlook w/ my new phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-sync-outlook-with-my-phone/ad03b149-bdc8-4efd-a1b4-7f31f41982e1
  9. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone: I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone....
  10. Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone: Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution. Devices and Accounts: Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1 Email and accounts: Microsoft account with gmail.com address Outlook account...