Windows 10: How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?

Discus and support How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to record a video using the capture in game mode everything works fine but the game audio is delayed and not synced up at all, how do i fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drownee, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Drownee Win User

How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?

im trying to record a video using the capture in game mode everything works fine but the game audio is delayed and not synced up at all, how do i fix this?

:)

Drownee, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Windows cursor appears on the screen while you are using Game Bar to record gameplay.

As you have mentioned that when turn off Game Bare the issue stops, in this case, we can try changing some settings in Game Bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Under Background recording, toggle the switch to right for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Try recording the game now.

For additional information, you can refer
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

I use MSI Afterburner to capture gameplay, this have worked well while the Windows tool only works with universal windows applications

HARDCORE GAMES™, Apr 13, 2021
  4. How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?

Recording gameplay

I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends.
    However when I am trying to record
    the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar.

Pietro Hampton, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?

1. How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture? - Similar Threads - sync gameplay audio

2. Gameplay issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gameplay issue: I have been playing games like Need for speed most wanted and Call of duty black ops 1 but frames do not sync well with audio and it mostly scratches what could be the cause and what's the solution?? I use a core i7 10th gen laptop with an 8GB Ram...
  3. Gameplay issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gameplay issue: I have been playing games like Need for speed most wanted and Call of duty black ops 1 but frames do not sync well with audio and it mostly scratches what could be the cause and what's the solution?? I use a core i7 10th gen laptop with an 8GB Ram...
  4. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  5. recording gameplay with game bar

recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  6. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  7. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  8. Gameplay on a Laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gameplay on a Laptop: Before I ask my laptop is a Dell Latitude e6420, with a 16Gb RAM, I7 and Windows10. I just want to know what games can I play with my NVIDIA 4200M Video Card, It says it has 1gb of memory but in reality its clocked at 800MHz witch is'nt enough to play GTA5. I know that theirs...
  9. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  10. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...