Windows 10: how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

Discus and support how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to walmart and upgrade to the alien desktop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kenneth borders, Aug 19, 2019.

1. how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to walmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

:)

kenneth borders, Aug 19, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

HP Reinvents the Desktop PC for the Home

HP today announced the HP Pavilion Mini Desktop and the HP Stream Mini Desktop, powerful and smart desktop PCs boosting performance in a small, contemporary, and energy-efficient design that looks beautiful in any room in the home.

"The desktop tower PC continues to be a focal point in the home for sharing, creating, and entertaining," said Mike Nash, vice president, product management, Consumer Personal Systems, HP. "The HP Pavilion and HP Stream Mini Desktops deliver the benefits of a traditional desktop PC in a package that looks good sitting on a desk and is small enough to fit into an entertainment center."

how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop 16a_thm.jpg

Mighty Powerhouse, Compact Design
    Consumers want a powerful and refined desktop PC to complement their personal style and homes without creating more clutter while maintaining a designated place for friends and families to come together to share, create, and be entertained. At only 2.06 inches in height and weighing just 1.6 lbs., the HP Pavilion Mini Desktop can fit in the palm of a hand. It maximizes productivity enabled by Windows 8.1 and supports processors up to Intel Core i3. Customers can store and connect to more videos and photos with up to 1 TB storage and up to 8 GB of expandable memory. Consumers can also immerse themselves in casual gaming and entertainment using the dual display support with DisplayPort and HDMI compatible ports, giving them the ability to stream and access content on multiple screens, including TV with Quad HD support.

The HP Pavilion Mini Desktop is ENERGY STAR certified, drawing up to 45 watts of power compared to 250 watts for a typical tower PC. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow customers to stream content from any room they choose and connect with Bluetooth accessories. With the decline use of optical DVD media in a more connected digital world, the HP Pavilion Mini Desktop does not include an optical drive. External USB optical drive can be used through any of the four USB ports. The HP Pavilion Mini Desktop comes in Snow White to effortlessly complement home décor.

Joining the innovative line of HP Stream products is the HP Stream Mini Desktop, providing unsurpassed value in the same small and powerful package as the HP Pavilion Mini Desktop. The HP Stream Mini Desktop comes with value-added services including 32 GB solid-state drive (SSD) for speed and reliability, 200 GB of Microsoft OneDrive Storage for two years, and a $25 gift card for the Windows Store to purchase apps, Xbox games, music and more. The HP Stream Mini Desktop comes in a vibrant Cobalt Blue to match the stunning colors offered in the HP Stream family.

btarunr, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Unable to boot into the Desktop on HP Pavilion 20-b014

Hi Tophy,

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue from your end.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating.

This issue might occur, if there is an issue with hardware and drivers.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions:

• Are you referring to HP Pavilion Laptop or Desktop?

• Did you try reaching BIOS using external keyboard (if you are using Laptop)?
    Please follow below mentioned methods to resolve the issue:

Method 1:
    If you are using HP Pavilion
    Laptop.

Please Connect to External keyboard and try below mentioned steps:

• Restart Laptop and click any function keys
      Like F2, F10, ESC, or DEL key to begin the BIOS Setup.
    • Look for a tab in the BIOS Setup Utility that is labeled
      Boot Order, Boot Options, or Boot. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to go to the
      Boot Order, then press Enter.
    • Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive (this might be called Removable Device) in the Boot list. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list. Press
      Enter. The boot order sequence is now changed to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
    • Press F10 to save your changes and to
      exit the BIOS Setup Utility. Select Yes in the confirmation window. The PC will restart. Allow the PC to restart normally. The scan will take a few minutes and remove any malware that may be infecting your computer.
    • Now, download Windows 10 from below link.Download Windows 10
    • From above link, navigate to option “Using media creation tool”->”Perform a clean installation using USB or DVD” and follow steps from
      step 3.
    Note: Clean Installation will delete all your files and programs.

Method 2:
    If you are using HP Pavilion Desktop.

If you are having spare keyboard, connect to your desktop and check if that works.

If the issue still persists, please contact the HP support for further assistance with the issue. Refer to below link to contact HP support.

Contact HP Customer Support for HP Pavilion 20-b014 All-in-One Desktop PC | HP® Customer Support

Disclaimer:

• Be careful when changing BIOS settings. The BIOS interface is designed for advanced users, and it's possible to change a setting that could prevent your computer from starting correctly.

• Updating BIOS should only be done if necessary (to solve a compatibility problem, for example). It can be a complicated process, and if an error occurs, your computer could be rendered inoperable. Be sure
      to follow the manufacturer's instructions exactly.
    Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Saidrex Win User

how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

HP Reinvents the Desktop PC for the Home

Yeah, what could be more beautiful than a doggy bowl with a lid.
    how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop 750b251760f58711fc9039b623da2c6a.gif

Saidrex, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

1. how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop - Similar Threads - pavilion desktop wallmart

2. How do I get my Desktop back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Desktop back?: I tried to change my desktop's location, I tried to move it inside my user "Valentina". Once I moved it new folders appeared in my desktop, when I looked for my desktop's location my user was gone and now its like this: Any time I open a folder this message appears:In...
  3. How do I get my Desktop back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Desktop back?: I tried to change my desktop's location, I tried to move it inside my user "Valentina". Once I moved it new folders appeared in my desktop, when I looked for my desktop's location my user was gone and now its like this: Any time I open a folder this message appears:In...
  4. How do I get my Desktop back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how do i go back to my old desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i go back to my old desktop: how do i go back to my old desktop layout after an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-my-old-desktop/b3b94d2e-d888-4185-b62d-b5817b00be1c
  6. My down arrow and numpad 2 do not work on my hp pavilion desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My down arrow and numpad 2 do not work on my hp pavilion desktop: I have a sports-bot keyboard and have had this computer for less than a week. I have noticed that the down arrow does not work, numpad 2 doesn't work either. I tried using OSK and have tried moving to no avail. Please help. I do remember it starting when I was playing speed...
  7. how do I text on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I text on my HP Pavilion: text on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-text-on-my-hp-pavilion/027622fe-2608-4668-99b5-4b06a3ad5c81
  8. how do i get my desktop back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get my desktop back?: last update no desktop. I do not want this crap. this is not what I purchased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-desktop-back/47124c19-7982-4f3c-94bd-7869ad3badf3
  9. How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting: Can you tell me how to take my hp stream back to the factory setting. I'm sure I have viruses of some sort....
  10. HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input: All the HP pavilion desktops I've come across seem to have only a headphone jack at the front of the tower and a microphone jack at the back of the tower. I plan on using typical headphones with an audio output and microphone but due to this design I can't. Is there something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion back to desktop