Windows 10: How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?

Discus and support How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adwissler, Dec 3, 2023.

1. adwissler Win User

How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?

:)

adwissler, Dec 3, 2023

2. is n95 support WAAS or not

hi all is nokia n95 support waas or not and ist software or hardware if supported how ist

ahmed25---01, Dec 3, 2023
  3. is n95 support WAAS or not

Hi ahmed25

There is no mention of the Texas Instruments GPS5300 NaviLink 4.0 supporting WAAS.

scoobyman---01, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Sinical Win User

What's the difference in HKLM\SOFTWARE and HKLM\SYSTEM?

Are they mutually exclusive? Or will HKLM\SOFTWARE entries ever fall back on values from HKLM\SYSTEM?

Sinical, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS? - Similar Threads - ownership HKLMSystemWaaS

2. wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly: For several years, I have been backing up Windows 8, Windows 10, and now Windows 11 laptops to a central server using Task Scheduler. The script runs under the SYSTEM account on each laptop. The script creates a temporary mapped drive which allows it to access the backup...
  3. wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly: For several years, I have been backing up Windows 8, Windows 10, and now Windows 11 laptops to a central server using Task Scheduler. The script runs under the SYSTEM account on each laptop. The script creates a temporary mapped drive which allows it to access the backup...
  4. Quickly take ownership of files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickly take ownership of files: I'm a computer tech and on my old computer I could plug in a customer's drive and save files without having to take ownership of the user files first. The folder would just open. I can't figure out what settings to set on my new windows 11 system...
  5. Quickly take ownership of files

Quickly take ownership of files: I'm a computer tech and on my old computer I could plug in a customer's drive and save files without having to take ownership of the user files first. The folder would just open. I can't figure out what settings to set on my new windows 11 system...
  6. How to unlock or take ownership of files transferred from my personal PC to my personal PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock or take ownership of files transferred from my personal PC to my personal PC.: Quick background. I was worried that my PC may have been compromised, so I decided to copy my personal files from my personal PC to my external drive. Then, I imaged my PC. After Windows loaded, I started to move files back over, but when I tried to access some, I was unable...
  7. How to unlock or take ownership of files transferred from my personal PC to my personal PC.

How to unlock or take ownership of files transferred from my personal PC to my personal PC.: Quick background. I was worried that my PC may have been compromised, so I decided to copy my personal files from my personal PC to my external drive. Then, I imaged my PC. After Windows loaded, I started to move files back over, but when I tried to access some, I was unable...
  8. Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled: Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-move-files-and-asks-for-administrator/595f9c5a-3410-430b-b074-cb42049886da
  9. Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled

Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled: Trying to move files and asks for administrator, change the ownership of the file is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-move-files-and-asks-for-administrator/595f9c5a-3410-430b-b074-cb42049886da
  10. Why cant I sometimes take ownership of some items despite I'M the admin/pc owner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why cant I sometimes take ownership of some items despite I'M the admin/pc owner: I wish to modify a file/folder, neither power shell nor CMD ran as admin would allow me to take ownership of this file/folder. Locking me out of an item/folder is absurd. It keeps telling me access denied. I own the PC, and I locked out of a file I have on my...