Windows 10: How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?

Discus and support How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adwissler, Dec 3, 2023.

1. adwissler Win User

How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS?

:)

adwissler, Dec 3, 2023

2. is n95 support WAAS or not

hi all is nokia n95 support waas or not and ist software or hardware if supported how ist

ahmed25---01, Dec 3, 2023
  3. is n95 support WAAS or not

Hi ahmed25

There is no mention of the Texas Instruments GPS5300 NaviLink 4.0 supporting WAAS.

scoobyman---01, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Sinical Win User

What's the difference in HKLM\SOFTWARE and HKLM\SYSTEM?

Are they mutually exclusive? Or will HKLM\SOFTWARE entries ever fall back on values from HKLM\SYSTEM?

Sinical, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I take ownership of HKLM\System\WaaS? - Similar Threads - ownership HKLMSystemWaaS

2. "Take ownership" vs "Run as Admin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Take ownership" vs "Run as Admin": Hi I'm working with a windows 10 system, but recently I found right clicking some of my files does not have "Run as Admin" option, instead it says "take ownership" I wonder what's wrong with this...
  3. "Take ownership" vs "Run as Admin"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Take ownership" vs "Run as Admin": Hi I'm working with a windows 10 system, but recently I found right clicking some of my files does not have "Run as Admin" option, instead it says "take ownership" I wonder what's wrong with this...
  4. "Your account requires attention Someone else has claimed ownership" All my MS accounts are...

"Your account requires attention Someone else has claimed ownership" All my MS accounts are...: This just began popping up recently. Checking my log in activity shows CONTSTANT attempts to access my accounts. I have changed passwords, enabled 2 form ID, I use a VPN. Why do I keep seeing this?...
  5. "Your account requires attention Someone else has claimed ownership" All my MS accounts are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your account requires attention Someone else has claimed ownership" All my MS accounts are...: This just began popping up recently. Checking my log in activity shows CONTSTANT attempts to access my accounts. I have changed passwords, enabled 2 form ID, I use a VPN. Why do I keep seeing this?...
  6. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  7. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  8. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...: My permissions and the owner keep changing without my knowledge and without me actively changing anything of this nature.When attempting to follow fix relayed here related to the soon t be called Core 2 Users Windows Apps Broken By Update Disaster, I am locked out of Windows...
  10. Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...

Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...: My permissions and the owner keep changing without my knowledge and without me actively changing anything of this nature.When attempting to follow fix relayed here related to the soon t be called Core 2 Users Windows Apps Broken By Update Disaster, I am locked out of Windows...