Windows 10: How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account?

Discus and support How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot find any way to talk to anyone in microsoft, When I called, i am looped to go through online services only, and when I try to talk to them via... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by canofsoda, Jan 9, 2021.

1. canofsoda Win User

How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account?

I cannot find any way to talk to anyone in microsoft, When I called, i am looped to go through online services only, and when I try to talk to them via online, I only get a bot that loops everything. I am not getting anything solved . I need help and it has to be an employee.

:)

canofsoda, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft employee deleted my account

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to check whether the account is still active or not. You can do that by following the below steps.

• Open the Internet
      Explorer

• Type in the address bar mail.live.com

• Enter your email
      id
      and password

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 9, 2021
  4. How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account?

1. How do i talk to an employee in regards to something that is concerning me about my account? - Similar Threads - talk employee regards

2. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  3. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...
  4. How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery

How do I talk with a real person regarding a lost delivery: I can't seem to connect with anyone - just a loop of go online, phone, we are closed and my delivery is lost. Is there a contact number that a real person answers or email address to send concerns to?...
  5. How do I talk to a human about charges on my credit card?

How do I talk to a human about charges on my credit card?: How do I talk to a human about charges on my credit card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-talk-to-a-human-about-charges-on-my/247ec682-cbd3-4ceb-a7d4-4821e418459c
  6. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  7. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  8. How do I make a complaint about an employee

9. Concern re: Remote Assistance Employee

Concern re: Remote Assistance Employee: Just got a new PC and having trouble with one of my email accounts so contacted chat assistance via windows. My concern is actually with the person who was doing the "remote assistance" on my pcAt several points in the assistance she did not appear to be doing anything that I...
  10. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/