Windows 10: How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does

Discus and support How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does in Cortana to solve the problem; Every day, Cortana gives me a traffic report that is too late to be of any use. How do I tell Cortana to give me the report earlier? Just so you... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MistWing, Oct 30, 2018.

1. MistWing Win User

How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does

Every day, Cortana gives me a traffic report that is too late to be of any use. How do I tell Cortana to give me the report earlier?

Just so you know, the system time is fine. I just need the report earlier than it gives it

Thank you

MistWing SilverTail

:)

MistWing, Oct 30, 2018
  2. MistWing Win User

Every day, Cortana gives me a traffic report that is too late to be of any use. How do I tell Cortana to give me the report earlier?

Just so you know, the system time is fine. I just need the report earlier than it gives it

Thank you

SilverTail

MistWing, Nov 9, 2018
  3. SarahKong Win User

Hi MistWing... Make sure you have the location that you want the report for as listed as a favorite in Microsoft Maps.

Try the suggestion in the link below.

Basically you create a calendar appt for the time you want and the location as you saved it in your favorites.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/cortana/36188...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 9, 2018
  4. How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does

Hi MistWing

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your Cortana question.

Here are a couple of links that I hope will give you something close to what you need.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/the-complete-list-o...

https://www.windowscentral.com/secret-cortana-c...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions and let me know how it goes.

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

FernandoYebra1, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does - Similar Threads - tell Cortana traffic

2. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  3. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  4. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I give priority to the traffic from...over my own computer's traffic?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I give priority to the traffic from...over my own computer's traffic?: I'm not the asker nor any of the answerers of it, but I'm using the info from thisStack Overflow answer to connect my Oculus GO to the internet. My computer however, gives its self all the bandwidth it can use before serving any bandwidth to my Oculus GO. How do I set my...
  6. cortana does not hear me

in Cortana
    cortana does not hear me: I have two accounts on my PC. Cortana stopped hearing me on one account, but works fine on the other. I have no idea why and didn't change anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-does-not-hear-me/8d052349-6995-4543-93e6-03e1fe881ed7"
  7. my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?

in Cortana
    my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?: I'm running windows 10, Cortana does not hear me. Has not worked sine I bought the computer. I'm not sure if my speakers are set up right? Could that be my problem?...
  8. Cortana gives wrong location for me.

in Cortana
    Cortana gives wrong location for me.: Brand new computer. Shows me @ 500 miles away from where I actually am. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-gives-wrong-location-for-me/c04b7ce0-9a29-43fe-826d-ee5377c749bd"
  9. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating: AS ABOVE TY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-get-cortana-to-tell-me-when-typing/de4c0dec-412e-4584-9269-9c535eff94da
  10. Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?: I know there's an app for phones, but is there one for desktops that can be installed on Win 7? 96486

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where does cortana get traffic from

2. cortana traffic updates