Windows 10: how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?

Discus and support how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to tell what brightness my laptop screen is at in knits but I don't know-how. can anyone help? submitted by /u/buffafboii [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buffafboii, Dec 19, 2019.

1. how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?

I want to tell what brightness my laptop screen is at in knits but I don't know-how. can anyone help?

submitted by /u/buffafboii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/buffafboii, Dec 19, 2019

2. Unable to Change Screen Brightness of Laptop

So I'm not sure how long this has been happening but for some reason, I can't change the brightness on my laptop screen. I have linked a picture and as you can see, my brightness says 0% and that I can't change it, however my actual brightness is at 100%. I have looked around everywhere and the only responses I have found don't work for me. Here's a list of everything I have tried:
    - Reinstalling Display Drivers
    - Rolling Back Display Drivers
    - Reset Settings on UWT4
    - Power and Battery Settings
    (UWT4 or Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 is a customizer for Windows 10 and I thought that might be the problem but it wasn't)

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, it's greatly appreciated! Thanks! -

FrostyTigerXP, Dec 19, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Dec 19, 2019
  4. how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?

1. how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at? - Similar Threads - tell brightness laptop

2. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...
  3. How do I adjust the brightness on screens/display other the actual laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I adjust the brightness on screens/display other the actual laptop?: Hoping there's a fix for this as I've read that this is not possible. Is there a way to adjust the brightness on my screens which are additions to my station? Thank you in advance. C...
  4. How do I adjust the brightness on screens/display other the actual laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I adjust the brightness on screens/display other the actual laptop?: Hoping there's a fix for this as I've read that this is not possible. Is there a way to adjust the brightness on my screens which are additions to my station? Thank you in advance. C...
  5. How do I increase the brightness on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I increase the brightness on my laptop: I was an idiot and decided to lower the brightness of my laptop to the max and now my screen is all black and I don't know what to do submitted by /u/Tousef_refuge [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I change screen brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change screen brightness?: I have Windows 10 v 1903, desktop pc. I've gone into Settings > Display, but there is no setting/slide bar as some instruction on line show to adjust screen brightness. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've also gone into I use the night light setting already but I'd like it...
  7. How do I change screen brightness

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I change screen brightness: Win 10 ver 1803 Build 17134.441 Screen is way too bright for my eyes. I tried but unable to find the tutorial on how to change screen brightness. It's not in Power Options, nor in Action Center, nor anywhere from Settings. Will someone please give me the link to it ? Thank...
  8. How do I change screen brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change screen brightness: Win 10 ver 1803 Build 17134.441 I tried but unable to find the tutorial on how to change screen brightness. It's not in Power Options, nor in Action Center, nor anywhere from Settings. Will someone please give me the link to it ? Thank you. 122572
  9. How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen

How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen: How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-can-i-change-the-brightness-of-my-hp-laptop/c7d86974-935b-4d0a-ab61-b530caf0e84a
  10. how to lower brightness for laptop screen

how to lower brightness for laptop screen: how to lower brightness for laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-lower-brightness-for-laptop-screen/567d1b03-9098-4469-96c2-662464223a1d