Windows 10: How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

Discus and support How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've got the game. Which app will allow me to play it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dagorelgrab, Mar 2, 2021.

1. How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

I've got the game. Which app will allow me to play it?

:)

dagorelgrab, Mar 2, 2021

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 2, 2021
  4. How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

1. How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game? - Similar Threads - tell app allow

2. Won't allow me to play my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...
  3. Won't allow me to play my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...
  4. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?: I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied. Same thing goes for the mic. I have my PS controller plugin and I can no longer use my mic. I unplugg the controller, I can use...
  5. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?: I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied. Same thing goes for the mic. I have my PS controller plugin and I can no longer use my mic. I unplugg the controller, I can use...
  6. Which games allow crossplay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which games allow crossplay?: I have a Xbox one and a pc with gamepass ultimate. Some games like Minecraft and ark survival i can crossplay between Xbox and pc; but other games like dead by daylight windows version my Xbox profile can be in the same party with my profile signed into my pc but my pc wont...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?

Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?: Hi there, Today when I tried to load up the Xbox (Beta) app on my PC the only game showing was Rise of Nations: Extended Edition? However before today I have also installed/played: Undertale, My Time At Portia, FM2019, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, The Outer Worlds...
  8. In the Microsoft store it tells me which products/apps I own.

In the Microsoft store it tells me which products/apps I own.: In the Microsoft store it tells me which products/apps I own. Is there any way to change that like deleting a history of some sort?...
  9. How do I tell Windows to STFU when I play games?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I tell Windows to STFU when I play games?: This recent Windows update is being installed when I am playing Overwatch, causing lag all session long (due to harddisk activity). 65420
  10. Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.: Im trying to open the app "Task manager", but windows keeps telling me that my "administrator" wont allow me to. Here is the exact message that Windows tells me: "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator" Plese help, i really need this app to work. 33232