Windows 10: How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

Discus and support How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christoph christoph, Jan 14, 2022.

1. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied. Same thing goes for the mic. I have my PS controller plugin and I can no longer use my mic. I unplugg the controller, I can use the mic.I have 50 prgrams running needing to use a mic, they all should equally be allowed access. I should be able to play 100 videos all with their own unique audio.

:)

christoph christoph, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 14, 2022
  4. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

1. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices? - Similar Threads - tell allow everything

2. How do I tell if my computer is using a certain IP Address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I tell if my computer is using a certain IP Address: Hello,I have a concern that I have malware - which is using a specific IP address.How would I check my computer to check if it being used?I tried netstat but do not see it....Is there anyway to know if I use that IP to block it?Thanks,VeePo...
  3. How do I tell if my computer is using a certain IP Address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I tell if my computer is using a certain IP Address: Hello,I have a concern that I have malware - which is using a specific IP address.How would I check my computer to check if it being used?I tried netstat but do not see it....Is there anyway to know if I use that IP to block it?Thanks,VeePo...
  4. How do I tell if my computer is using a certain IP Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?: I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied. Same thing goes for the mic. I have my PS controller plugin and I can no longer use my mic. I unplugg the controller, I can use...
  6. How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i tell windows to allow everything to use my devices?: I have any thing playing, everything thing else is mute. I dont get it. It only allows one device a time to use audio, everything else gets denied. Same thing goes for the mic. I have my PS controller plugin and I can no longer use my mic. I unplugg the controller, I can use...
  7. How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I tell which app will allow me to play my game?: I've got the game. Which app will allow me to play it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-tell-which-app-will-allow-me-to-play-my/1346d649-453b-4746-b07c-060790ae1c66
  8. How do I use the default audio device for everything except Edge, and a different device...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I use the default audio device for everything except Edge, and a different device...: I need to use the default audio device, 01 "Speakers Realtek High Definiti" for everything except for Edge. For Edge and Edge only, I would like to use 00 "Speaker USB Sound Blaster HD". How can I allow the default audio device to stay as "Speakers Realtek High Definiti",...
  9. How do I allow all aps to use my webcam?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I allow all aps to use my webcam?: Suddenly my Webcam stopped working. HOw do I disable ALL privecay Settings and allow ALL application Access to my Webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-allow-all-aps-to-use-my-webcam/162e175a-6d58-4e8c-8abf-ca613bf4b1e3
  10. devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them: Running Windows on HP Envy x360 laptop. Windows defender and possibly McAffee is blocking all the devices on my IP that were previously added in set up. How do I repair or allow without having to remove each one?...