Windows 10: how do I terminate for good unwanted Windows 10 Processes to start and running in the...

Discus and support how do I terminate for good unwanted Windows 10 Processes to start and running in the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There Is it impossible to disable XBox, Skype, Edge, Store, Movies and TV, MS Office Click to Run to start the processes eating up memory and CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ppbzk, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ppbzk Win User

how do I terminate for good unwanted Windows 10 Processes to start and running in the...

Hi There

Is it impossible to disable XBox, Skype, Edge, Store, Movies and TV, MS Office Click to Run to start the processes eating up memory and CPU, never mind having 5 driver foundations running permently and so on every time I boot up my computer?

I have tried it all computer managerment/services/disable, but they keep coming back every time I boot up.

Can anyone help

Thank you

:)

ppbzk, Jan 23, 2021

2. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 23, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 23, 2021
  4. MEH
    meh Win User

how do I terminate for good unwanted Windows 10 Processes to start and running in the...

Processes with elevation terminated randomly?

Lately, I've been experiencing a weird and new problem: Programs I run with elevation (i.e. as Administrator) have been randomly terminated. I'm not sure why this is happening. Is this a new Windows 10 security feature?

Examples: I run Process Hacker with elevation to access all its features and allow for services to be stopped, processes to be killed, etc. But Process Hacker is one of the applications that is itself being terminated soow at seemingly random intervals. It will be running, tray icons and all, then suddenly be terminated. I won't know it has been killed until I move the mouse cursor over its tray icons, which disappear as soon as I do.

There are several other examples of programs I always run with elevation. They are all being terminated at the same time, but I'm not doing it. It's pissing me off.

Nothing jumps out at me in the event logs.

Any ideas?

Thema:

1. how do I terminate for good unwanted Windows 10 Processes to start and running in the... - Similar Threads - terminate unwanted Processes

2. How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...: The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated with exit code: 4294967295. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vscode-the-terminal-process/d5e9115c-ac0a-40a1-8d9b-3dcb3f52c3f9
  3. How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...: The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated with exit code: 4294967295. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vscode-the-terminal-process/d5e9115c-ac0a-40a1-8d9b-3dcb3f52c3f9
  4. Game Process Terminated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Process Terminated: Someone pleas help me solve the issue, I play some game and got force close like alt+f4 without notifycation, so i decide to check Event View and i got this-System-Provider[ Name] SmartGuard-EventID33[ Qualifiers]...
  5. How Do I Start Using Windows Defender & How Good Is It?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Start Using Windows Defender & How Good Is It?: I just received notification from Comcast that Norton Online Security will no longer be "free" to Comcast customers. I have never used Windows Defender, but this has convinced me to give it a try. First of all, how good is it? And second, how do I start using it? Does it need...
  6. To Many Processes running at windows start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To Many Processes running at windows start: Greetings to all who Read this. Please I'd like to know how to check and add and or Remove Processes/ Programs and or any applications that may be Un-needed , If that is something to clean up my starting process and start up, easier/sooner/quicker=all of the Listed! I am...
  7. How do I remove an unwanted language in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove an unwanted language in Windows 10?: I want to use only English(US) and Thai. But there is another English(UK) language that I cannot remove! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unwanted-language-in-windows-10/81792994-71cf-4950-8772-92fb9c3de0fd
  8. how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10?: how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-startrun-a-dvd-using-windows-10/23ed186a-80a9-47b6-8b2a-9193124e7265
  9. how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10

how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10: how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-unwanted-emails-in-windows-10/843b228a-b1ef-49fe-86ed-69843fc2f531
  10. How do I block unwanted emails in Windows 10?

How do I block unwanted emails in Windows 10?: How do I block unwanted emails in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/5ee71b34-4510-4a23-a5c8-92f49f3fcc65