Windows 10: How do I test my cloned SSD??

Discus and support How do I test my cloned SSD?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I have cloned my 1Tb HDD from my dell inspiron to a 525GB crucial SSD using macrium reflect and everything went perfectly but I would still like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by artislee, Jan 12, 2017.

1. artislee Win User

How do I test my cloned SSD??

Hello I have cloned my 1Tb HDD from my dell inspiron to a 525GB crucial SSD using macrium reflect and everything went perfectly but I would still like to be sure. So is there any way using reflect or any other software to test my newly cloned SSD to make sure it is going to boot and run as it should? Thanks in advance.

:)

artislee, Jan 12, 2017
  2. POuria25 Win User

Migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD - cannot Reset This PC from partition

I've tried clone again my system operation ton my third hard drive (Like Test) but before cloning Acronis True Image ask me to restart my computer if don't do that cloning operation will cancel?!

some one know why It ask me to restart ?

POuria25, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    How do I test my webcam?

Hi Frank,

To be able to test your webcam prior to making a Skype video call, you can refer to the steps provided in

Van_M
    's post on this
    link

If you have other questions, let us know.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Jan 12, 2017
  4. How do I test my cloned SSD??

I would just use the boot menu & boot from the ssd to test but normally I would use the clone drive as my main drive & keep the original offline in between a re-clone.

RoadBlaster, Jan 12, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Remove the SATA or power connector from the hard drive and boot from the SSD. If it doesn't work then reconnect the hard drive.

NavyLCDR, Jan 12, 2017
  6. artislee Win User
    ok, I jwasnt sure if there was any chance of messing something else up on the process. Thanks

artislee, Jan 12, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    If the SSD boots quickly in less than 20s then all is probably fine. You could try the following just to check the installation is OK:

• Confirm that Windows is activated.
    • Confirm that the Windows recovery options are displayed (Shift + Restart)
    • Run sfc /scannow and check for errors

Steve C, Jan 13, 2017
  8. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I test my cloned SSD?? - Similar Threads - test cloned SSD

2. How to clone ssd to a larger ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clone ssd to a larger ssd: I am trying to clone my OS and everything on my current ssd to a new ssd, but the software I tried using minitool wizard partition kept trying to get me to upgrade to a pro version even though I had a trial of it....
  3. How to clone ssd to a larger ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clone ssd to a larger ssd: I am trying to clone my OS and everything on my current ssd to a new ssd, but the software I tried using minitool wizard partition kept trying to get me to upgrade to a pro version even though I had a trial of it....
  4. How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.: I have a pretty old computer. An hp pavilion prebuilt desktop from 2011. It has a very old hdd with more than 400gb. I bought a 240gb Kingston ssd from amazon. I tried to install windows 10 on the ssd but because the computer is old it didn't work. Can anyone please tell what...
  5. How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.: I have a pretty old computer. An hp pavilion prebuilt desktop from 2011. It has a very old hdd with more than 400gb. I bought a 240gb Kingston ssd from amazon. I tried to install windows 10 on the ssd but because the computer is old it didn't work. Can anyone please tell what...
  6. How do I connect a new SSD to computer to clone old SSD?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I connect a new SSD to computer to clone old SSD?: I have a Dell Precision 5510 with a 512 GB SSD. I have ordered a new 1 TB SSD from Dell, on which I want to clone my 512 GB drive. I'm using EaseUS software for the cloning operation. I've contacted Dell and made sure I have the correct SSD on order. I have never done this...
  7. Cloned M.2 Boot SSD to Sata SSD, How do I boot to the cloned drive?

Cloned M.2 Boot SSD to Sata SSD, How do I boot to the cloned drive?: My Windows is Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. I have a Western Digital SN750 M.2 NVME SSD. It has my Windows 10 Installation and a Data Partition. I recently bought a Samsung 960 Evo which is a Sata SSD. They are both 1 TB. I used the Samsung Data Migration Tool to Clone my...
  8. Cloned M.2 Boot SSD to Sata SSD, How do I boot to the cloned drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloned M.2 Boot SSD to Sata SSD, How do I boot to the cloned drive?: My Windows is Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. I have a Western Digital SN750 M.2 NVME SSD. It has my Windows 10 Installation and a Data Partition. I recently bought a Samsung 960 Evo which is a Sata SSD. They are both 1 TB. I used the Samsung Data Migration Tool to Clone my...
  9. Tested cloning application

Tested cloning application: Hello there. does anybody here would like to tell me what best application i can use for cloning any types of computer. Like for example i want to clone my windows 10 in my PC and i want to install my clone to my external hard drive. and i want to install it on my laptop...
  10. How can I clone my small ssd to a larger ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I clone my small ssd to a larger ssd?: I know that the answer is in tenforums somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm buying a 500GB SSD to replace my 120GB ssd and need to know how to clone the smaller ssd to the larger one. Is there a tutorial here? Thanks. 82865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you change recovery from ssd to nvme in win10

2. how to test cloned ssd