Windows 10: How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

Discus and support How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is everything that I've been using to fix my PC's performance loss. Also, I thing Account corruption could be the cause for performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ritter_the_1st, Feb 12, 2024.

1. How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

Here is everything that I've been using to fix my PC's performance loss. Also, I thing Account corruption could be the cause for performance loss.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-fix-the-windows-10-bug-that-is-causing-my/75a943c8-b668-4c98-b975-e744775110adhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-performance-and-install-integrity/75529fd4-fac7-4653-893a-dd8cd4b4db00https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/can-i-turn-on-extreme-memory-profilexmp-is-is-safe/c656ad9c-97dd

:)

Ritter_the_1st, Feb 12, 2024

2. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft Support

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Your Start Menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it next time you sign in.

Hi Saleen,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Let us know if the issue has been fixed or not. If not, then I would suggest you to check with a new user account and see whether the issue has been resolved or not.
    Follow the steps below:

• In search type User Account.
    • Select manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in this PC account.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

I would also suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)
    tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.

Report us back with the updated status and we will be glad to help you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 12, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

How to Fix a Non-Booting PC Remotely

It's the Pro version... so I guess Defer Feature Updates... so whatever happened seems unlikely to be related to upgrade issues. 'Suddenly went off' sounds hardware related, so I wouldn't suggest trying to fix Windows as the first step. And I'd discount thermal cut-out as it should have rebooted if it had been that.

RAM tests, stress tests, disk tests... check out the hardware first.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

1. How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC... - Similar Threads - test account corruption

2. how do I fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix my pc?: So i've reset my windows 10 pc but when I try to move my mouse the cursor are not showing and when I try click some of my keyboard it's also doesn't work but when I try press a menu in my monitor it's working can u guys help me?...
  3. how do i fix my pc

how do i fix my pc: i was in the middle of a match of valorant and my computer restarted itself and i got a message displaying that my system 32 file is missing it’s named “winload.efi” and i got this error code “0xc0000428” and my computer won’t even turn on now i want to know how to fix this...
  4. How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...: Here is everything that I've been using to fix my PC's performance loss. Also, I thing Account corruption could be the cause for performance...
  5. How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...

How do I test my PC for account corruption? And how do I fix it? I'm trying to fix my PC...: Here is everything that I've been using to fix my PC's performance loss. Also, I thing Account corruption could be the cause for performance...
  6. How do I fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc: Okay so this all started when I factory reset my computer remove inv all my files and I couldn’t get in my computer for like 3 months or so until I had an update on my computer so I updated it and when I tried to login it had said we couldn’t login into your account and I...
  7. How do I fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc?: So a few days ago my internet on my pc just disconnected and whenever I try to connect it, it just says “Can’t connect.” I troubleshooted and it says “problem with wireless ads pater or access point”. What do this mean? How do I fix it? My pc has always been fine before. It’s...
  8. How do I fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc?: Hi! Around some weeks ago I wanted to make my laptop less laggy by removing "Temporary files" however, this created a problem for me and my chrome wouldn't work. So I searched for a solution and I saw restore points, I used one that got created automatically before I deleted...
  9. How do I fix my pc?

How do I fix my pc?: Hi! Around some weeks ago I wanted to make my laptop less laggy by removing "Temporary files" however, this created a problem for me and my chrome wouldn't work. So I searched for a solution and I saw restore points, I used one that got created automatically before I deleted...
  10. How do I fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc: I have a Dell tower pc loaded with windows 10. Recently there was an update and things aren't working like they should now. I decided to reset the entire pc to factory but I have hit a snag. I have it plug in with an ethernet cable and it keeps repeating the "HI there, Let's...