Windows 10: How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

Discus and support How do I Track Packages in Outlook? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathanok100, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do it now. But in addition to the fact that there is no way to add a package manually, I see literally no evidence of this functionality anywhere except for an option in the settings that alludes to the ability of the app to perform actions based on email messages (which was already turned on). I currently have three packages on their way to me, and each of them has a tracking number that's been sent to me from the various stores in an email. But there's nothing anywhere in the mail or calendar apps or websites to show for it. Even if I open the messages containing the tracking numbers, the app doesn't even acknowledge that there's a tracking number there. What am I supposed to be seeing? Should there be a bouncing blue ring somewhere saying "oh look, you have a package, click here to see its status"? Is there something I still need to set up to make this work?

:)

Jonathanok100, Feb 5, 2019

2. Tracking packages

I have a question about how Cortana tracks packages. I understand she gets the shipment information automatically from the emails I receive. However, once Cortana identifies the shipment and adds it to the "tracking list", can I delete the email (or move
    it out of my inbox)? Or will that remove the tracking and/or cause Cortana to stop tracking the package? Now that MS has enhanced Outlook also automatically to put an appointment for the shipment in my calendar, same question there too--will deleting the email
    cause the calendar entry to get deleted? Thanks in advance for the assistance.

ReadyOrNot, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Cortana Package Tracking

Hi Dwain,

With regard to your query, Cortana package tracking tracks package from the following retailers:

• Amazon.com
    • Target
    • Walmart
    • Apple
    • eBay
    • Microsoft Store

To know more about Cortana package tracking, please check this link:
    Cortana package tracking.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Feb 5, 2019
  4. How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

Cortana package Tracking not working

To assist you better, we would like to ask some questions for clarification.

• Where you able to use the package tracking before?
    • Who is the carrier of the package you are trying to track?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

1. How do I Track Packages in Outlook? - Similar Threads - Track Packages Outlook

2. Outlook express 365 package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook express 365 package: Outlook express unresponsive most times since I bought package about 2 years ago. Been asking for microsoft help does not really happen. Managed to get Microsoft to look online said it was fixed getting other errors now. Got asked to fill out survey a few times how it all...
  3. Outlook express 365 package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook express 365 package: Outlook express unresponsive most times since I bought package about 2 years ago. Been asking for microsoft help does not really happen. Managed to get Microsoft to look online said it was fixed getting other errors now. Got asked to fill out survey a few times how it all...
  4. TRACK A PACKAGE POP UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TRACK A PACKAGE POP UP: How do I stop "TRACK APACKAGE POP-UP"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-a-package-pop-up/da6e2409-10fe-4c90-a8d0-84af8a058be9
  5. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/9250af64-5db4-49d8-a486-9376ffd3c853
  6. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/b456e02e-5c04-466f-bfc0-3a8140ce9d39
  7. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...
  8. uninstalling package tracking IE homepage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling package tracking IE homepage: I want to uninstall the package tracking IE app but when I try to do so I am guided to the admin authorisation window with this "window host process (Rundll32). when I enter the password, nothing happens and I am guided back to the list of apps....
  9. how do i install package?

how do i install package?: Where do i find "package" program to place shortcuts in doc files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-install-package/07632f57-fc68-431b-9fa4-842827dba397
  10. How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package?

How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package?: Want to update a second computer to Windows 10 so I can have all my functionality of my home computer in my second office. I pay a monthley subscription and it said on my microsoft account that I can add up to four devices. So I attempted to update add a second PC desktop to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. track packages in outlook

2. windows phone outlook package tracking

3. how does outlook track packages