Windows 10: How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot?

Discus and support How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to transfer a document or file to a flash drive device inserted in a USB slot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vijaymohan1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot?

How to transfer a document or file to a flash drive device inserted in a USB slot?

:)

vijaymohan1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

How To Transfer Documents to Upgraded Windows 10 using a USB 3.0 Flash Drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 18, 2019
  3. PNY Debuts the Wave 3.0 USB Flash Drive

PNY Technologies has announced the launch of the Wave 3.0 USB flash drive, a must-have for users who want to store or share their photos, music, videos and documents while on the move.

Store and transfer images, music, documents and more up to 5x faster
    Stylishly engineered with a sleek, retractable design, the PNY Wave 3.0 USB flash drive boasts super-fast read speeds of up to 80 MB/s and write speeds of up to 20 MB/s - that's 5 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices, it's ready to plug and play with your existing gear.

How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot? PNY_Wave_Attache_3.0_01_thm.jpg

The PNY Wave 3.0 with protective sliding cover is the perfect solution for safely storing, transferring, and sharing your valuable files, photos, videos, and more.

Benefits:
    • USB 3.0 Flash Drive
    • Read Speed: up to 80 MB/s
    • Write speed: up to 20 MB/s
    • Capless design
    • 5x faster than USB 2.0
    • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
    Availability and pricing:
    PNY Wave 3.0 is available now from all registered PNY retailers in the UK at the following recommended retail prices:
    • 16 GB - £19.99
    • 32 GB - £29.99
    • 64 GB - £59.99

Cristian_25H, Apr 18, 2019
  4. How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot?

Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

• Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer
    • Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive.
    • Right click on the selected pictures and choose
      Send To
      option.
    • From the options, select the plugged-in USB.
    • Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot?

1. How do I transfer a document to a Flash drive inserted in a USB slot? - Similar Threads - transfer document Flash

2. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?: I've synced all the media to the USB drive. I've created a playlist for my media in Windows Media Player. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?...
  3. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?: I've synced all the media to the USB drive. I've created a playlist for my media in Windows Media Player. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?...
  4. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  5. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  6. How do you insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC?

How do you insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC?: Hello, I was wondering how to insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-insert-a-usb-flash-drive-to-a-windows/9214092c-4b89-41fe-aca9-400754278e27
  7. How do you insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC?: Hello, I was wondering how to insert a USB flash drive to a windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-insert-a-usb-flash-drive-to-a-windows/9214092c-4b89-41fe-aca9-400754278e27
  8. Screen Flash When insert USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flash When insert USB: I have Asus X512FJ, with new Windows updates It displays Flashing when I insert a USB I reset windows I reinstalled drivers can't fix that, but it not flashing when on battery only flashing display on charging mode please tell me someone what I have to do??...
  9. USB Flash drive please insert a disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Flash drive please insert a disk: Usb flash drive please insert a disk, tried different computers. Updated drivers. Changed drive letter. Uninstalled driver and reinstalled. Checked for updates. Ran troubleshooter. Please help I have a document I really need.......
  10. Color of Flash Drive Insert

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color of Flash Drive Insert: I realize this has nothing to do with Win 10 but I can think of nowhere else to ask this question and I will appreciate your help. I have a USB flash drive whose insert is bright red, the first I've ever seen. I believe blue indicates it is at least a USB 2 device but have...