Windows 10: How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

Discus and support How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; <span style="font-family:'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Dev Center MDL2 Assets', 'Membership MDL2 Assets', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike_18_, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Mike_18_ Win User

How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

<span style="font-family:'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Dev Center MDL2 Assets', 'Membership MDL2 Assets', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgba0, 120, 215, 0.1;">Hi. I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X one of my pc's. I have installed it via 2 discs. I have A LOT of addons on my Flight simulator, and I want to transfer this Flight Simulator with all the intact addons onto another computer. How can I go about doing that?&nbsp;</span>

:)

Mike_18_, Apr 17, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2020
  3. banger Win User
    Firefox Addon

I have a machine with Firefox that has an addon that you can no longer get from the addon library. Is there anyway to transfer just the addon to a freshly installed firefox on a 64 bit Win 10?

banger, Apr 17, 2020
  4. How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

Selecting an addon scenery airport

Hi All, I have installed several addon airports and they show up in my scenery addon list, but how do I know if my added airport is selected and not the default airport? There is a second page to select an addon airport, but I haven't been able to get
    an airport selected. I hope someone knows the answer.

ThomasFrierson, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

1. How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another? - Similar Threads - transfer game addons

2. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  3. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  4. How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?: How do I transfer everything from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-one-computer-to/7d829b7f-8d21-4460-ab92-64de37e0d9cf
  5. How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?: How do I transfer everything from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-one-computer-to/7d829b7f-8d21-4460-ab92-64de37e0d9cf
  6. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  7. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  8. how do i transfer photos from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i transfer photos from one computer to another: how do I transfer pictures from one computer to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-one-computer-to/afe8149b-2a36-4fd9-b5b8-3e844345797a
  9. Transferring w10 from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring w10 from one pc to another?: I have a Digital license (retail, not OEM) of w10 pro on an old laptop that I no longer use. I want to remove this license from the laptop and put it onto a completely new PC. Completely different components. I've read all the articles on this I could find, however I hadn't...
  10. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...