Windows 10: How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?

Discus and support How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1. How do I transfer apps like One Drive, Back up and Sync, and Dropbox that include other files from the cloud? I would want to transfer both the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fmba27, Nov 19, 2019.

1. fmba27 Win User

How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?

1. How do I transfer apps like One Drive, Back up and Sync, and Dropbox that include other files from the cloud? I would want to transfer both the apps and the cloud documents.

2. How do I transfer SOME games from steam?

3. How do I direct the installation of some Applications to the Hard drive Directly?

:)

fmba27, Nov 19, 2019

2. Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Can anyone tell me how to transfer Windows 10 From my standard hard drive to a new SSD hard drive.

Thank you

Joe

JoeBrowning1, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Transferring Windows 10 from hard drive to SSD drive

Hi Philiip,

Any updates on this? Were you bale to transfer Windows 10 from your hard drive to your SSD drive?

Looking forward for your response.

Julie Ram, Nov 19, 2019
  4. crownele Win User

Hard drives listed as SSD drives

Upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro.

Have 2 Hard drives in Raid 1 set up.

Win 10 lists these drives as SSD drives in System Properties.

How do I change the listing of these drives to HD so I can optimize them?

crownele, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive? - Similar Threads - Transfer Apps SSD

2. How do I transfer This PC from your site to my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer This PC from your site to my hard drive?: I need to know how to transfer the C drive of Windows 10 that you have listed in Microsoft to my laptop. Is there a way that I can do that? Thanks....
  3. How do I transfer This PC from your site to my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer This PC from your site to my hard drive?: I need to know how to transfer the C drive of Windows 10 that you have listed in Microsoft to my laptop. Is there a way that I can do that? Thanks....
  4. How do I transfer This PC from your site to my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  6. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  7. How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd: Hi, I have an older desktop that I want to speed up a little bit. I decided to get a sata ssd drive to run windows and a few things on and then I want to keep the hard drive to store all my plex movies and music. Is there a way to transfer the basic system over to the ssd...
  8. How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd

How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd: Hi, I have an older desktop that I want to speed up a little bit. I decided to get a sata ssd drive to run windows and a few things on and then I want to keep the hard drive to store all my plex movies and music. Is there a way to transfer the basic system over to the ssd...
  9. How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?: I bought a ssd and I need to know how i can transfer all my files from that hard drive to the ssd. I deleted enough apps to make sure my HDD has enough space to transfer all the downloads and files, etc, to my SSD. I also want to make it so windows boots off my SSD instead of...