Windows 10: How do I transfer cmd.exe properties from other cmd.exe link file

Discus and support How do I transfer cmd.exe properties from other cmd.exe link file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I'm a little bit tired to customize the cmd.exe properties again and again. Perhaps you know, how to transfer a set of well properties to a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erhy, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Erhy Win User

How do I transfer cmd.exe properties from other cmd.exe link file

Hello!
    I'm a little bit tired to customize the cmd.exe properties again and again.

Perhaps you know, how to transfer a set of well properties to a new .lnk file of cmd.exe?

Thank you

:)

2. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i
    force shutdown my laptop and rebooted. Now a variety of errors keep occurring that prevent me from fixing or troubleshooting my laptop completely.

Here are some things and errors I’ve come across:

1) I cannot press the home button - nothing pops up even on right click

2) My search bar and notification tray are non functional

3) My laptop won’t connect to the internet even if my connection is working for other devices

4) Critical error after attempting taskkill /f /im explorer.exe in cmd (w/o admin privileges)

5) Cannot access any admin functions (such as in cmd)

6) Running certain files from C: generally returns “The device is not ready”

Side notes:

1) A gold lock appears in my system tray whenever I can access/see it which I believe refers to some log being full. I can’t clear that log because of my cmd admin privileges issue

2) I’m unable to use startup repair due to a lost password (i use a pin to login)

Is there anything I can do to get my laptop functioning normally again?

I’m pretty sure I missed out on listing some things I’ve already tried but I hope this is enough to go on...

Sandro Gomez 21, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Teletha Win User
    Registry is not starting from main .exe, RUN and in cmd

i have no idea what's making it not pop up im trying all the ways to get it to open, i tried:

* regedit in run(win+r)
    * registry.exe in cmd with admin rights
    * clicking on the main .exe located in the windows folder

Teletha, Sep 24, 2019
  4. gokart2 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I transfer cmd.exe properties from other cmd.exe link file - Similar Threads - transfer cmd exe

2. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files: Hi, I am encountering a problem that the default app of .exe files has been changed.While I did some research that many of the solutions suggest that I can reset it via cmd or regedit. However, my oc doesn't let me open any of those.Everytime I choose to open regedit or cmd....
  3. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files: Hi, I am encountering a problem that the default app of .exe files has been changed.While I did some research that many of the solutions suggest that I can reset it via cmd or regedit. However, my oc doesn't let me open any of those.Everytime I choose to open regedit or cmd....
  4. Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  6. cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  7. X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon pc (un lenovo yoga 300). À la fin d'une mise à jour, j'ai dû redémarrer mon pc et après le redémarrage je tombe sur une page qui me demande de choisir en l'option *Dépannage ou *Éteindre le pc. [IMG] J'ai donc essayé l'option dépannage:...
  8. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  9. cmd prompt and its related exe files not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    cmd prompt and its related exe files not working: i have problem with my cmd prompt not working its disappearing after some seconds, i have done path change to c:\windows\syswow64\ but still not find cmd working for me and same thing flashing and disappearing..........plz advise...
  10. Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit: I did a very stupid thing. I tried to make windows block one application by creating registry in Policies/Explorer named RestrictRun. I did it and then I also created DisallowRun. In KEy Restrict run I added one application, but i couldnt create key for DisallowRun and...