Windows 10: How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

Discus and support How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do transfer data from old pc to new pc ...both using windows * Moved from Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rfullernew, Oct 11, 2019.

1. How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

how do transfer data from old pc to new pc ...both using windows

* Moved from Education

:)

rfullernew, Oct 11, 2019

2. Old PC to New PC data transfer

Purchased new desktop and need help with identifying best way to transfer my data from the old PC to the new PC,

I have about 600 GB to move. Many thanks.

ThomasTsatsonis, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Old PC to New PC data transfer

Hi,

My name is Rogelio. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting our support.

Here in the article are the best and most recommended ways to transfer data between computers. Check them and choose the one that fits best for you:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-transfer-you...

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

ErnestoAcosta Labrada, Oct 11, 2019
  4. How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

W7 To W10 transfering data and files from old PC to New PC

I have an old PC running W7 and want to transfer files and data, music to a new PC running W10. Easy transfer cable is not so easy with W10. Is there a program or something to accomplish this task? THX

BobTechNot, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

1. How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc - Similar Threads - transfer data old

2. How do I transfer old files to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer old files to a new pc?: So I got my PC reset, and i'm trying to get my old files back even though I don't have the old pc. I do have the account of my old pc, but how do I sync the files to the new one? Or is it not possible???...
  3. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc: a friend of mine told me when he put his microsoft account from his old pc to a new laptop all of his desktop and the programs he downloaded transformed to the new pc an I'm about to be a new pc and i dont want that to happen i want my microsoft account but with a fresh...
  4. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc: a friend of mine told me when he put his microsoft account from his old pc to a new laptop all of his desktop and the programs he downloaded transformed to the new pc an I'm about to be a new pc and i dont want that to happen i want my microsoft account but with a fresh...
  5. Can i not transfer data from old laptop to new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new pc?: How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new one? New one has WI dows11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-transfer-info-from-an-old-pc-to-a-new/c8183b93-b286-4adb-92e0-9b557dc0e0c0
  7. How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new pc?: How do you transfer info from an old pc to a new one? New one has WI dows11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-transfer-info-from-an-old-pc-to-a-new/c8183b93-b286-4adb-92e0-9b557dc0e0c0
  8. How to transfer files from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer files from old PC to new PC: Okay, so I am stuck with this laptop for 7 years and my parents doesn't get me a new one. I'm planning to get the Acer Aspire 3 (AMD) but I am stuck with a question: "How Do I migrate my files/My entire installation?" Answers? Windows 10 1903 (Home single language 64,...
  9. how do i transfer from old pc to my new pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i transfer from old pc to my new pc?: Looking for a simple way to transfer from my old pc to my new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-from-old-pc-to-my-new-pc/25277d5c-5cfa-4682-8376-ee038029ef37"
  10. Old PC to New PC data transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old PC to New PC data transfer: Purchased new desktop and need help with identifying best way to transfer my data from the old PC to the new PC, I have about 600 GB to move. Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pc-to-new-pc-data-transfer/775ca607-298c-4f3b-adb1-cad8d7e4c5a6"